Accredited Aromatherapy Course - 2 -For Health and Wellbeing
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 21 articles
- 7 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You will gain an extensive knowledge on ailments, essential oils that can work with those ailments and methods of application
- You will gain an extensive knowledge of many different essential oils
- You will learn about the biology of the body and how different areas of the body respond to essential oils
- You will learn about some basic essential oil chemistry to help you understand which oils to choose
- You will learn to make some homemade aromatherapy products
- You will understand how to use essential oils and aromatherapy with your pets
- You will meet common children ailments and learn how to work specifically with this age group
- You will watch and learn 10 aromatherapy life hack videos to help you cope with everyday problems from hayfever to aphrodisiacs
- You will learn about some green magic and the parts of plants that work with specific parts of your body
- You will take a trip back in time to Ancient Egypt and learn about the ancient uses of aromatherapy thousands of years ago
- There are none, but it will help if you have completed the Level I aromatherapy advisor course with me as as this course is an extension of that training.
Welcome to the Accredited Professional Aromatherapy For Wellness And A Healthy Lifestyle 2 Course
We will recap the safety and mixing guidelines that you learnt in your previous course as these are fundamentally important to ensure you are correctly using the essential oils.
In this level of the training we will look at how you can use essential oils and aromatherapy techniques to aid health and wellness, the course is all about you!
For those of you who left school a long time ago (I include me in that) there is some basic human biology as well as basic essential oil chemistry, don’t worry it wont be too heavy and I like to make sure that all the learning will be fun.
We will look at common ailments and the recommended essential oils for those as well as looking at the vast array of essential oils and their methods of application and uses.
New to this course is the Essential Oils and Pets section to help you work with your pets heath and wellbeing at home as well as a section dedicated to essential oils and children who are much more sensitive to the oils than us adults so need an adapted approach to dosage etc, we will delve into the magical world of essential oils and the Ancient Egyptians and finally we have added a “Fun Ways to Incorporate Essentail Oils and Aromatherapy into your lifestyle” section, with some great demo videos which we had great fun making!
You have extensive pdf notes with this course which you might like to bind to create a lovely reference book.
The information provided in this course is for educational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice provided by a qualified doctor. If you are at all concerned about your health you should always consult a fully qualified doctor.
- Anyone with an interest in aromatherapy and essential oils