Agile: Deliver better projects with Scrum (+ PSMI training)
What you'll learn
- Drive results by applying Scrum principles and techniques in the right way.
- Motivate others to support your Scrum efforts.
- Achieve a higher likelihood of project success.
- Improve efficiency at your workplace.
- Contribute meaningfully in your sprint meetings.
- Enable high team performance.
- Become a well-trained Agile expert.
- Take your career places as an Agile and Scrum professional.
- Develop the expertise necessary to become a change maker who can assist in the Agile transformation of enterprises.
- Land top jobs with lucrative salaries.
- This Agile and Scrum training will help you usher in the Agile mindset and take advantage of the numerous benefits it offers.
- Our Agile and Scrum course is also designed to make you a skilled contributor to your Scrum team. You will develop the skills to.
- Apply the Agile manifesto, the 4 Agile values, and the 12 Agile Principles to drive successful projects.
- Create User Stories using the User Story format to enhance collaboration and creativity.
- Apply User story prioritization techniques to a product backlog and use the mandatory 3 Cs
- Distinguish High-level overview for Agile variants and run the Project lifecycle for Agile Product development
- Understand the responsibilities for Scrum and other roles in an Agile setup
- Run Scrum ceremonies and apply techniques of Agile estimation
- Apply Agile planning events and conduct Daily Scrum to reach goals
- Agile Fundamentals
- Understand Agile values and 12 Agile principles at work
- Agile Business Inputs
- Learn about user stories and how to create them
- Agile Planning Events
- Learn about product planning workshops, release planning workshops, iteration planning meetings, and more.
- Scrum Ceremonies
- Agile Estimation & Metrics
- Understand the Techniques of Agile estimation and learn how to calculate Agile metrics and use them
- Scaling Agile
- Get an overview of scaling Agile at the enterprise level
- and MORE !
- No requirements
Agile and Scrum roles are in high demand across industries including telecommunications, education, media & entertainment, retail, oil, gas & energy, finance & banking, manufacturing, insurance, healthcare, government, and consulting. Build your Agile and Scrum skills and future proof your job and business.
FREE 50 PAGES AMAZON AGILE AND SCRUM EBOOK INCLUDED. In order to further improve your experience, there is a free download at the end of this course. With clear and easy to follow step-by-step instructions in this Ebook, it will be your Quick Start Guide with Step-by-Step Instructions to help you: Implement and use the most popular agile framework―Scrum and Support innovation and drive competitive advantage.
Scrum stands out as the most dominant Agile framework with a 58 percent adoption rate across organizations globally.
Make your foray into the world of Agile and Scrum with real-world activities and simulations.
Get the foundational skills to become an enabler of high performance.
Explore high-demand career-defining certification opportunities.
Experience immersive learning and gain a deeper understanding of Agile and Scrum.
Understand how Agile is used in project development, including Agile estimation, planning, monitoring and tracking, and Agile metrics and tools.
Get introduced to the incredible concepts of Agile and Scrum with this top-notch skills development course. Start with the basics of Agile and its foundations (values, principles, and pillars) and move on to learn about the various Agile variants. Master Agile Project Management and the 5-stage process for Agile software development, before diving deep into Scrum.
Widely adopted by top organizations across the globe, Agile and Scrum are two versatile methodologies that have proven to be highly effective ways to transform businesses, catalyze innovation, and accelerate profitable growth. Leading organizations around the world including Spotify, Twitter, Tesla, Lockheed Martin, Walmart, Dow Jones, and ExxonMobil, have adopted this powerful framework to improve time-to-market, boost quality, raise employee morale, and become truly adaptive organizations.
What can I accomplish after completing the Agile and Scrum Training?
Our Agile and Scrum course has been thoughtfully designed to help you take on significant roles in your Agile and Scrum teams. You will be equipped with all the tools and techniques to:
Drive results by applying Scrum principles and techniques in the right way.
Motivate others to support your Scrum efforts.
Achieve a higher likelihood of project success.
Improve efficiency at your workplace.
Contribute meaningfully in your sprint meetings.
Enable high team performance.
Become a well-trained Agile expert.
Take your career places as an Agile and Scrum professional.
Develop the expertise necessary to become a change maker who can assist in the Agile transformation of enterprises.
Land top jobs with lucrative salaries.
This Agile and Scrum training will help you usher in the Agile mindset and take advantage of the numerous benefits it offers.
Our Agile and Scrum course is also designed to make you a skilled contributor to your Scrum team. You will develop the skills to:
Apply the Agile manifesto, the 4 Agile values, and the 12 Agile Principles to drive successful projects.
Create User Stories using the User Story format to enhance collaboration and creativity.
Apply User story prioritization techniques to a product backlog and use the mandatory 3 Cs
Distinguish High-level overview for Agile variants and run the Project lifecycle for Agile Product development
Understand the responsibilities for Scrum and other roles in an Agile setup
Run Scrum ceremonies and apply techniques of Agile estimation
Apply Agile planning events and conduct Daily Scrum to reach goals
What are the prerequisites for the Agile and Scrum Course?
There is no set of eligibility requirements to attend this Scrum and Agile course and it can be taken by novices or professionals.
What you will learn in the Agile and Scrum course ?
Understand Agile values and 12 Agile principles at work
Agile Business Inputs
Learn about user stories and how to create them
Agile Planning Events
Learn about product planning workshops, release planning workshops, iteration planning meetings, and more.
Agile Estimation & Metrics
Understand the Techniques of Agile estimation and learn how to calculate Agile metrics and use them
Get an overview of scaling Agile at the enterprise level
and MORE !
Who should USE this course?
Team Leads/Team Members
Students and individuals with interest in Agile
Comments from my students:
Muriella R: "While I was in the fog, after 10 days of training in UX Design, Gilbert arrived like a saviour! In 48 hours, with great patience and a lot of clarity, he knew how to make this notion accessible, understandable and above all exciting! I owe him a big debt and I thank him warmly."
Angelica: "I had the chance to take Gilbert's classes during my UX Design training and I can only recommend him. Motivating, dynamic and pedagogical, he knew how to make the subject concrete. He did not hesitate to share his experience and give good advice for our future projects!"
J Szermanski: "I recommend the courses taught. These are very clear and Gilbert is a great teacher. I learned a lot and I'm sure I'll do them again in the future and advise my colleagues to take some of them."
Maryline P: "I was lucky enough to be able to follow training with GILBERT. The training was concrete: theory and practice at the top?"
Hassina S: "Very enriching and clear training. Thank you Gilbert for your sense of my pedagogy and your patience. Thank you for opening the way to UX for me. I recommend!"
Laura C: "I had the chance to follow 2 days of training with Gilbert. An excellent, experienced, dynamic and very attentive trainer. 2 days of lessons mixed with very suitable practical workshops. I highly recommend training with Ilaria Academy!"
Mariana B: "Excellent trainer, with great content and method. I recommend it to everyone!"
Who this course is for:
- Project Managers
- Product Owners
- Managers-Software development
- Architects-Software development
- Product Managers
- Software Developers
- Software Coders
- Software Testers
- Team Leads/Team Members
- Students and individuals with interest in Agile
Founder & CEO #EdTech / Centre de formation (Qualiopi) / Coaching ⭐️ Agile, Scrum, UX, Coding, Design Sprint, Growth Hacking, Self-help
Entrepreneur reconverti dans la formation. Après avoir créé 3 startups durant 10 ans, j'ai décidé d'apporter son expérience en gestion de projets digitaux et création de valeur à mes clients.
J'accompagne des clients divers à mener à bien leurs projets en prenant en compte les besoins de leurs utilisateurs et de leurs équipes.
Entrepreneur in the #EdTech field. After having created 3 startups since 2010, I decided to bring my skills in digital projects management and value creation to my clients.
I help various clients in carrying out their projects by taking into account the needs of their users and their teams.