Certification of Competency in Business Analysis CCBA tests
- 4 Practice Tests
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- To earn the CCBA designation, candidates must:
- Complete a minimum of 3,750 hours of Business Analysis work experience in the last 7 years.
- Within these 3750 minimum hours required, a minimum of 900 hours must be completed in each of 2 of the 6 BABOK® Guide Knowledge Areas OR, a minimum of 500 hours must be completed in each of 4 of the 6 BABOK® Guide Knowledge Areas.
- Complete a minimum of 21 hours of Professional Development within the last 4 years.
- Provide references.
If you are a business analysis practitioner with 2 to 3 years’ experience, earning your Certification of Capability in Business Analysis™ (CCBA®), recognizes your ability to take on larger and or more complex project responsibility.
The CCBA highlights your capabiity to work effectively with stakeholders, to model business processes, and identify and evaluate opportunities for better business outcomes.
CCBA certification represents your skills and knowledge applied to real-life scenarios and fortifies you for career advancement.
The IIBA® Annual Business Analysis Salary Survey reports that the average salary of top 5 certification holders is 11% more on average in earnings in comparison to non-certification holders.
*** This course does not content the study material. This course contains 209 questions ***
- The CCBA certificate is for:
- Individuals with an ECBA™ designation
- Product Managers
- Non-BA consultants
- TrainersHybrid Business Analysis professionals, including: Project Manager, Testers, Quality Assurance (QA) professionals, Change/Transformation Managers, and Designers