Certification in Operations Management: Production & Quality
What you'll learn
- You will learn the key factors in the development of production from the agricultural activity to the machinery activities.
- Learn Definition of operational management and production functions, the process of production activity.
- Learn Automation and the difference between services and manufacturing.
- Learn about the product and service design, objectives of designing, product lifecycles, products design and development
- Learn standardization of the products and services, service design, capacity planning.
- Learn about the manufacturing process. computer integrated manufacturing, facility lay out and its design. Location decisions
- This training will be useful if your job involves the production activities through supply chain management.
- This will help you in different types of designing for a total operational management.
- Discover how to get the knowledge of inventory product management, determining the quality of the products.
- Learn the importance of product design and controlling the designing process.
- Production and quality management process like ISO 9001, CMMI, Lean, Six Sigma and BPM
- Complete guide book of more than 3000 pages to download and use.
- Learn and access Modern-day best practices and process which will increase your production efficiency, quality and bandwidth
- This online course is packed full of professionally produced downloadable resources, which will enable you to start practicing immediately after completion.
- PLUS: Get access to Facebook, YouTube, Podcast support community and practice your new skills right away.
- Learn Product & service design. Capacity planning, Process selection and facility layout, Facility Location, Quality assurance & control, Process control chart
- Learn Inventory planning and control, Different types of models, ABC Classification, Supply chain management and JIT and Purchase
- You should have an interest in Operations Management
- An interest in production function, its importance
- Be interested in product design, inventory control, quality assurance during the product manufacturing,
- Have an interest in Inventory management.
- Any MBA Student or Management Professional involved in Operations
This is a Mini MBA/PGDM Course with all modern operation and production management technique descriptions and materials applicable for any Industry and Students. Study the traditional concept of Production function and manufacturing responsibilities, Product and service desig4. Capacity planning, Process selection and facility layout, Facility Location, Quality assurance and control, Process control chart and acceptance sampling, Inventory planning and control, Different types of models, ABC Classification, Supply chain management and JIT and Purchase
Learn and access Modern-day best practices and process which will increase your production efficiency, quality and bandwidth
Project Quality Management
Understand the importance of project quality management for information technology (IT) products and services
Define project quality management and understand how quality relates to various aspects of IT projects
Describe quality management planning and how quality and scope management are related
Discuss the importance of quality assurance
Explain the main outputs of the quality control process
Understand the tools and techniques for quality control, such as the Seven Basic Tools of Quality, statistical sampling, Six Sigma, and testing
Summarize the contributions of noteworthy quality experts to modern quality management
Describe how leadership, the cost of quality, organizational influences, expectations, cultural differences, and maturity models relate to improving quality in IT projects
Discuss how software can assist in project quality management
Six Sigma • ISO 9001 • CMMI Process • Business Process Management or BPM • Lean Manufacturing
Complete guide book of more than 3000 pages to download and use.
Take the next step in your career! Whether you’re an up-and-coming professional, an experienced executive, aspiring manager, budding Professional. This course is an opportunity to sharpen your operational management and production management abilities, increase your efficiency for professional growth and make a positive and lasting impact in the organization.
With this course as your guide, you learn how to:
All the basic functions and skills required for the production management skills.
Transform your product and service design skills and inventory management skills in an efficient way for the current business climate
Get access to recommended templates and formats for common production and manufacturing processes.
Learn useful case studies, industry practices and demonstrations of different production and designing practices with useful forms and frameworks
Invest in yourself today and reap the benefits for years to come
The Frameworks of the Course
Engaging video lectures, case studies, assessment, downloadable resources and interactive exercises. This course is created to Learn about operational management, its production functions and responsibilities. How to design product and service and its life cycles. The supply chain management and also inventory control management and different types of models.
Management of operation will help to understand production functions and lifecycles, and also product lifecycles that helps to understand the impact of changes in the product lifecycle through different types of stages. This video will also help to understand different types of the models that will help to understand the production function and responsibilities which is an important part of an operational management.
The course includes multiple Case studies, resources like formats-templates-worksheets-reading materials, quizzes, self-assessment, film study and assignments to nurture and upgrade your operational management skills.
In the first part of the course you’ll learn the most common operational management, its production functions and responsibilities, supply chain management, quality management control, different types of models.
In the middle part of the course you’ll learn how to develop a good operational management skills and production functions. You will get a knowledge on different types models.
In the final part of the course you’ll develop the ability analyze and solve Operational management or scenarios with assignments related to production. Inventory management, supply chain management and Practice tests.
Learn the complete Quality Management standardization process with manuals and guidebooks
You will get full support and all your quarries would be answered guaranteed within 48 hours.
1. Introduction and Study Plan
· Introduction and know your Instructor
· Study Plan and Structure of the Course
2. Production function and manufacturing responsibilities
1. Understanding the production responsibilities and its functions
2. Operational management
3. Production related management
3. Product and service design
4. Objectives of product designs
5. Life cycles
6. Product design and development
7. Standardization of products and service.
8. Service design and its reliability.
4. Capacity planning
9. Objectives of capacity planning
10. Developing capacity alternatives and challenging
11. CVP Analysis
5. Process selection and facility layout
12. Types of manufacturing process, flexibility in manufacturing process.
13. Facility layout and its design.
6. Facility Location
14. Objectives and introduction
15. Need for a facility location planning
16. Nature of location
17. Selection of site for the plan
18. Procedures of location decisions
19. Techniques for location analysis
7. Quality assurance and control
20. Objectives and introduction of quality control management
22. Human behavior in management quality
23. The determination of quality
24. Quality circle
25. Kaizen Concept
8. Process control chart and acceptance sampling
26. Analyzing a process and process flow chart
27. Service and designing processes
28. Acceptance quality control and accepting samples
30. Make a final choice
9. Inventory planning and control
31. Objectives and functions of inventory
32. Inventory cost.
33. Inventory control system
34. Inventory costing methods
35. Electronic data interchange
36. E- commerce.
10. Different types of models
37. EOQ Model
38. Objectives of EOQ models and more complex models.
39. Inventory Models
40. Objectives and introduction of inventory models
11. ABC Classification
41. Objectives and introduction
42. ABC classification and analysis
43. Other classification system
12. Supply chain management and JIT
44. Introduction and objectives of supply chain management
45. Logistics EDI
47. Requirement for s supply chain management.
48. The steps for making decision in supply chain management
49. Objectives and introduction of purchasing
50. Purchasing cycle
51. Ethics in purchasing
52. Assignment Questions
53. Practice Test 1
54. Practice Test 2
15. Project Quality Management
55. Complete Project Planning and Quality Management
Downloadable Resources and Templates
1. Contract Management Report
2. Basic Operational Plan Template
3. Structured Operational Plan Template
4. Operation Management Transcript
5. Performance Management Checklist
6. Product Design Mind Map sample
Guidebook and Manuals
ISO 9001 Manual
Project Quality Management Guide
Lean Manufacturing Guide
Six Sigma Step by Step Guide
Who this course is for:
- Professionals with product and service design responsibilities and operational management professionals who are interested in quality and inventory management.
- New quality analyst who is looking to see them successful in an operational management role
- Existing managers looking to get more engagement and innovation from their teams and organizations
"Globally 100,000 plus Students + 121 Countries + 50 plus Languages + 200 plus Courses designed on Business, General Management, HR, Process Management, Quality Management, Project Management, MBE Essentials, Office Productivity and Leadership"
Hot & New and Highest Rated Tag in Udemy, inclusion in Udemy Business.
About HandE learning
Human Resource, Leadership, Career, Life skill and self-development coaching through E Learning, Consulting, Management books , Workshops and Organizational development. Partner with multiple international learning platforms, Universities, and groups. Human and Emotion and its eminent consultants has 100K plus course enrollment, 15 plus readymade courses for more than 100 plus hours, 100 plus ready to deliver courses related to Management and HR. HandE has more that 80k global students and 5k plus global communities and an average rating of 4.5 out of 5. HandE offers 20+ T&D and Organizational development services, 100+ HR, L&D, OD and Business Projects.
Human and Emotion is your Ideal partner for Complete Training Management of Leadership and Management, Complete Competency Mapping and Assessment, Complete Learning and Development Process Management, Leadership Development or MDP, IDP and Upskilling, Complete HR and Business Digital Transformation, HRBP Process Management and Implementation, Organizational Design and Analysis, Complete Merger and Acquisition Management, LMS, PMS, ATS, Assessment Centre Implementation and many more
HandE Learning Team
2 Full time Bestselling Authors and Instructional designer, 5 full-time world-class Trainers and 20 plus consultants with presence over 1000+ global communities. We have 10+ global collaborations and conducted 100+ Global workshops for 100K plus students.
HandE Instructional Design and Curriculum Development:
We have Designed and Developed more than 20 Specialized Post Graduate Master Degree courses for International Business Schools. Our core expertise is in the area of corporate entrepreneurship, organizational development, process streamlining with quality standardization, professional management development and learning. We are working as a business and IT consultant to over 50 very successful start-up businesses along with strategic planning, Digital and IT management support for Global clients. We have designed, developed, and hosted more than 200+ Corporate Learning Management Solutions and Digital Transformation in the last few years.
HandE Organizational Development and Strategic Intervention:
Merger and acquisition of regional location with the corporate entity. Preparing Global Skill Matrix, Competency Mapping Framework. Implementation of ISO standards, documentation, and migration/merger for HR at a global level. Complete revamp, review of Global HR Policy and Process. Creating HR Asset register, Potential assessment & Succession planning model. Revamp and implementation of Global HRMS system and digital transformation. Creating Hierarchy structure and Leadership development at a global level. Fresher hiring plan plus model and aligning with Capacity building. AI driven Interview, engagement, and communication process. Implementation and creating the complete HRBP Framework, matrix and programs. Creating a Complete High Potential Assessment Centre and Development Centre. DPO: Review and implementation of Data Privacy mode aligning GDPR, POPIA, CCPA
HandE Learning Services:
We provide comprehensive Learning Content Development, Asynchronous Learning, Data with Real Insights, Curriculum Design & Course Development, Rapid Transformation, Technology Infrastructure, Customer Education, Workforce Learning Pathways, Digital Learning Infrastructure and Learning Process Optimization. In education technology we are into End-to-End Product Engineering for Education and Learning – from Vision to Market, Custom Solutions, Cloud - Fundamental to Digital Transformation strategy, Data Analytics - Power your Education/Learning Business with Data Driven Decision Making and Insights, Consulting and Accessibility Testing Services. In corporate training and development, we provide complete Digital Transformation, Training and Development Managed Services, Engaging and Interactive eLearning, End-to-end learning development. We cover every step of creating high-quality training solutions, including Instructional design, UI, visual and learning design, Creative asset development, Voiceover and video recording, Animated video creation and Programming and QA.
HandE HR Services
We provide end to end service in Explore the HRM Scope, the Processes and Role, Implement Hiring, Training and Development, Performance Management Modules, Manage, ER, HR Operation, Policy and Compensation, Create Motivation Process and Retention Strategies, Strategic Human Resource Management, Leadership Development, Organizational Development and HR Business Partnering
We provide and offer offline 10 complete Post Graduate Diploma program in Business Management, HR Management, Process Management and Business Communication. We independently run 3 Corporate Training Academy meant for complete training, development, assessment, assignment and on the job training. We run a flagship leadership development academy which has more than 20 different leadership development programs and frameworks. We invented and held the copyright on 3 different leadership and personality competency assessment frameworks for students and professionals. We created a complete subscription-based management learning model for unlimited access to course, live classes, assessments, and instructor community connect.