Certification in Business & Brand Storytelling for Leaders
What you'll learn
- Effectively Pitch the Story of Your Business and Sell the Core Benefits of Your Products and Services
- Practice your skill in two live projects plus assignments related to Digital Storytelling and Storytelling with data.
- Practice and Analyze your skills in Live Projects, Assignments and Workbook- which can be used as a ready reference
- Get full access to exclusive workbook on Storytelling Handbook and Glossary, you can use that as a ready reference at any given time during crafting your Business or Brand Stories.
- Leverage the Power of Word-of-Mouth and Networking
- Understand the Influence of Emotions on Customer Behavior
- Leverage the Social Influence of Your Customers, Employees, Fans and Supporters
- Create Valuable Content that will Drive Traffic and Interest in Your Business
- You will fully grasp the power of your story so that you can move the hearts of your audience
- You will learn how to genuinely craft and archive inspiring stories from your personal experience
- Therefore, at the end of the course you will know how to Engage, Inspire and Educate your Audience using StoriesYou will master the art of telling stories that will keep your audience on the edge of their seats
- Learn Digital Storytelling and craft a story using the framework plus guidelines
- This Storytelling to Influence course is for anyone who must influence others
What would you say if someone told you that with a great story you don’t need to have any credentials, connections or marketing budget to kickstart your business? There is no sense in investing a lot of money in advertising if you don’t have a story that sticks in the mind of your customers, employees and stakeholders. The stories that convert the most are the stories that people tell about you and that is where your attention should be.
This course is designed for Leaders, Marketers and Entrepreneurs that want to extend the reach of their business and professional success, cause a ruckus in the market and make their businesses stand out. It is tough it to convince people to try something new, but a good story will open doors for you that you never thought existed in the first place.
We’ve made this course as simple to learn as possible, and with examples, frameworks and stories to help you remember the tools to influence with a story. In this course, you’ll learn how to find stories, attach a few meanings to every story, how to safely practice storytelling to influence until you're ready to do it publicly, and when it’s time, to slip influence stories naturally and comfortably into your conversation. You’ll also find exercises and quizzes at selected parts of the course to really make the lessons stick.
Each section is dedicated to teaching you these skills, the course manual will assist you during the learning process, valuable resources are scattered throughout the lectures and every section challenges you to take action by completing a project.
Feel free to explore what the course has to offer. Check out the free preview Videos, Workbooks and Projects. Remember that you have a 30-day money back guarantee once you decide to take the course. I look forward to seeing you in the virtual classroom and to hearing your story.
Get full access to exclusive workbook on Storytelling Handbook and Glossary, you can use that as a ready reference at any given time during crafting your Business or Brand Stories. Practice your skill in two live projects plus assignments related to Digital Storytelling and Storytelling with data.
Section 1: Introduction
Introduction to the Course and the Instructor
Section 2: Storytelling
· 1.Why Do We Tell Stories
· 2.What is storytelling
· 3.What makes a good story
Section 3: Storytelling in Leadership
· 4.The Importance of STORYTELLING as a Leader
· 5.The Art of Storytelling for Leaders
Section 4: Brand Storytelling
· 6. 5 Case study of Brand Storytelling
· 7.Visual Storytelling in Business
Section 5: Storytelling System in Business & Brand
· 8.A Simple 10-step Brand Storytelling System
· 9.How to Craft a Business Story
· 10.The Best Corporate Storytelling Examples and Case Study
Section 6: Storytelling Assignments and Coursework
· 11. Digital Storytelling
· 12.Assignment on Digital Storytelling
· 13.Storytelling Handbook-An Workbook1
· 14. Storytelling Glossary-An Workbook2
Section 7: Storytelling with Data
· 15. Choosing Effective Visual
· 16. Focus on the attention of Audience
· 17. Think Like a designer
· 18. Assignment of Storytelling with Data & Visuals
· Project1: Digital Storytelling
· Project2: Storytelling with Data
· Workbook1: Storytelling Basics-Storytelling Handbook
· Workbook2: Storytelling Glossary
Project1: Digital Storytelling
· Seven Steps of Digital Storytelling
· Assignment and analysis
Project2: Storytelling with Data & Visuals
· How do I know which graph to use?
· Tips for Data storytelling
· Case Study based assignment
· Workbook1: Storytelling Basics-Storytelling Handbook
· Workbook2: Storytelling Glossary
Who this course is for:
- The ideals students for this course are marketers that want to expand their area of expertise and are on the lookout for cool and innovative ideas, as well as entrepreneurs that want to grow their business and offer great value to their customers
Around 13 plus years of experience in Global (India, US, Europe and UK) HR Practice & Policies, Learning and Development, People Development, Analysis, Compensation and Payroll, Compliance, Resource Allocation/Planning, Recruitment, Organizational Development, Performance Management, Team building, HRMS, Incident-Workforce Management, Automation, CSR and Digital Marketing.
Managed and delivered different sessions/seminars/workshop on Communication, Leadership, Process, Self-Management and Motivation in different Universities, Forums and Special groups.
Handled Corporate HR, Learning – Development, Project Management and Digital Marketing role for multiple locations like In India, USA, Europe and UK India streamlining the processes.
UPSKILLING : Create a Learning Organization - An Amazon Best seller in Human Resource Books
YATL: You Are The Leader - A complete guide and workbook for Leadership and Management Competency Development
LEREE: Leadership in Employee Relations and Employee Engagement - A Complete workbook to manage the talent to be a future ready leader with complete tool kit
Academic Background :
Alumni of Presidency College Kolkata WB, India.
Masters in Management with Specialization in HR/PM and Master in System Management
Post Graduate Diploma in Personal Management
Certified Lead Auditor, Train the Trainer, Compliance
Notable Engagement as a L&D Expert:
1. Guest Lecturer for Industry connect and Placement cell in Amity University, Brain ware University, University of Engineering and Management and Different Engineering Colleges of MAKUT like BBIT, BC Roy Engineering College, MCKV and Kolaghat Engineering College. Total more than 50 hours session with 2000 plus students
2. Member of the Board of Studies for Institute of Engineering and Management
3. Founder Member of HRGLF and active member of HR Shapers, HRFI and similar groups/forums
4. Participate in the final draft of training content for Apprentice under the National Skill Development Corporation through BOPT East, notable speaker in the east region industry connect session
5. Motivational Speaker, Whitepaper Contributor, Culture Manager, Leadership and Soft skill Trainer at a Global Level for the present organization
Responsibilities as Learning and Development Lead
• Training Content Development includes User Manual and Program design.
• Drive the training need analysis in functional, behavioral and leadership areas across all functions.
• Preparation of Training Calendar includes Classroom, Workshop, Online and On the Job Training.
• Monitor Training Dissemination and Conduct Model Training Sessions.
• Training feedback and effectiveness measurement integrate it with PMS and Career Plan.
• Assessment centre, Psychometrics test, Assignments and Automation/recording of Training Modules.
• Ensure development of training programs for ongoing business needs using robust principles of instructional design.
• MDP for Leaders and Managers and Fresher/Apprentice Program with BOPT.
Responsibilities related to Organizational Development
• Business effectiveness and customer services as part of a holistic OD intervention.
• Designed HR Connect framework to institutionalize structure HR to member connects and guidelines to facilitate member to member connect.
• Constantly conducting benchmarking exercises in the Organization to set the standard of assessment required to be finalized across the roles.
• Provide feedback and insights about organizational development, structure and proactively predict outcomes/prescribe actions to ensure smooth operation.
• Cross skilling and Leadership development of the resources for maximum utilization and growth of all individuals.