Certification Course in Work & Workforce Management
What you'll learn
- Learn how to develop great management skills
- How to inspire your team to become highly engaged and empowered
- Master communication techniques to build a trust-based relationship with your team
- Master the difference between being a great leader or merely a manager/supervisor of your team
- Identify group culture and labels in your workplace and change them for your team’s benefit
- Learn to give genuine and meaningful praise team members will appreciate
- Identify personality types and master communication to build great relationships
- Become a successful team leader without prior leadership experience
- Motivating People, Setting Goals for self and others, Giving Positive workplace feedback, Conducting Focused Meeting that will encourage others
- Delegate responsibilities. Communicate upwards effectively, keeping my manager informed, Coaching people to improve performance
- Guiding team through Change, Communicating Clearly and sharing information
- An aspiration to become a better and more motivating leader/manager
As a first-time manager or new supervisor, you are probably looking for ways to improve your management skills and be a great team leader, so you can create highly engaged and empowered team members.
Whether you were promoted into a manager role internally or you are a first-time manager in a new workplace, this course will teach you how to take action and become a better leader.
You will be introduced to a set of management skills and techniques that every great leader owns. You will have the opportunity to learn how to communicate in an engaging and effective manner, to motivate people; and how to work with different types of personalities. The goal is to show you can create an inspiring team environment.
After completing this course you will be able to find your managerial path, shape your work environment, motivate your team, face challenges with the utmost confidence, and most importantly, be the leader that your team will be happy to follow.
So it’s time to take the leap and dive into how to become a fantastic leader for your team.
This course is divided into six parts, each covering a number of topics associated with one certain aspect of people management. With this structure, the course can be used as a guideline for training new managers as well as a guide for more experienced managers.
Course Breakdown: Total 4 Parts and 14 Sections)
Part1: (Section1 – 4) Learn the Management skills like Supervision and management style, Managing meetings as a leader or manager, Managing your team and customers
Part2: (Section5 – 8) Learn the Operational skills like managing workloads, standards, staff or resourcing/manpower planning and resource management,
Part3: (Section9 – 11) Learn the Leadership skills like managing problems and making decisions. Managing people problems related to appraisal, grievance and managing or influencing changes
Part4: (Section12 –15) Practice the managerial functions related to writing JD or managing performance review process, develop your leadership competencies and continue a reading habit with a complete personalized activity workbook
Part5: (Section16) Case Study of First Time Managers guide. 20 Complete case study on different scenarios
Human and Emotion - h&e
Human Resource, Leadership, Career, Life skill and self-development coaching through E Learning, Consulting, Management books, Workshops and Organizational development
Who this course is for:
- Existing managers looking to get more engagement and innovation from their teams and organizations.
- First-time manager, new or recently promoted supervisor who want to learn how to lead teams and managing people.
- Any manager looking to improve their communication and management skills.
Human Resource, Leadership, Career, Life skill and self development coaching through E Learning, Consulting, Management books , Workshops and Organizational development. Partner with multiple international learning platforms, Universities and groups.
Human and Emotion and its eminent consultants has 100K plus course enrollment, 15 plus ready made courses for more than 100 plus hours, 100 plus ready to deliver courses related to Management and HR. HandE has more that 80k global students and 5k plus global communities and an average rating of 4.5 out of 5. HandE offers 20+ T&D and Organizational development services, 100+ HR, L&D, OD and Business Projects.
Human and Emotion is your Ideal partner for Complete Training Management of Leadership and Management, Complete Competency Mapping and Assessment, Complete Learning and Development Process Management, Leadership Development or MDP, IDP and Upskilling, Complete HR and Business Digital Transformation, HRBP Process Management and Implementation, Organizational Design and Analysis, Complete Merger and Acquisition Management, LMS, PMS, ATS, Assessment Centre Implementation and many more
List of Projects Undertaken in OD and HRBP
· Merger and acquisition of regional location with the corporate entity
· Preparing Global Skill Matrix, Competency Mapping Framework
· Implementation of ISO standards, documentation, and migration/merger for HR at a global level.
· Complete revamp, review of Global HR Policy and Process.
· Creating HR Asset register, Potential assessment & Succession planning model
· Revamp and implementation of Global HRMS system and digital transformation
· Creating Hierarchy structure and Leadership development at a global level
· Fresher hiring plan plus model and aligning with Capacity building
· AI driven Interview, engagement, and communication process
· Implementation and creating the complete HRBP Framework, matrix and programs
· Creating a Complete High Potential Assessment Centre and Development Centre
· DPO: Review and implementation of Data Privacy mode aligning GDPR, POPIA, CCPA
Around 13 plus years of experience in Global (India, US, Europe and UK) HR Practice & Policies, Learning and Development, People Development, Analysis, Compensation and Payroll, Compliance, Resource Allocation/Planning, Recruitment, Organizational Development, Performance Management, Team building, HRMS, Incident-Workforce Management, Automation, CSR and Digital Marketing.
Managed and delivered different sessions/seminars/workshop on Communication, Leadership, Process, Self-Management and Motivation in different Universities, Forums and Special groups.
Handled Corporate HR, Learning – Development, Project Management and Digital Marketing role for multiple locations like In India, USA, Europe and UK India streamlining the processes.
UPSKILLING : Create a Learning Organization - An Amazon Best seller in Human Resource Books
YATL: You Are The Leader - A complete guide and workbook for Leadership and Management Competency Development
LEREE: Leadership in Employee Relations and Employee Engagement - A Complete workbook to manage the talent to be a future ready leader with complete tool kit
Academic Background :
Alumni of Presidency College Kolkata WB, India.
Masters in Management with Specialization in HR/PM and Master in System Management
Post Graduate Diploma in Personal Management
Certified Lead Auditor, Train the Trainer, Compliance
Notable Engagement as a L&D Expert:
1. Guest Lecturer for Industry connect and Placement cell in Amity University, Brain ware University, University of Engineering and Management and Different Engineering Colleges of MAKUT like BBIT, BC Roy Engineering College, MCKV and Kolaghat Engineering College. Total more than 50 hours session with 2000 plus students
2. Member of the Board of Studies for Institute of Engineering and Management
3. Founder Member of HRGLF and active member of HR Shapers, HRFI and similar groups/forums
4. Participate in the final draft of training content for Apprentice under the National Skill Development Corporation through BOPT East, notable speaker in the east region industry connect session
5. Motivational Speaker, Whitepaper Contributor, Culture Manager, Leadership and Soft skill Trainer at a Global Level for the present organization
Responsibilities as Learning and Development Lead
• Training Content Development includes User Manual and Program design.
• Drive the training need analysis in functional, behavioral and leadership areas across all functions.
• Preparation of Training Calendar includes Classroom, Workshop, Online and On the Job Training.
• Monitor Training Dissemination and Conduct Model Training Sessions.
• Training feedback and effectiveness measurement integrate it with PMS and Career Plan.
• Assessment centre, Psychometrics test, Assignments and Automation/recording of Training Modules.
• Ensure development of training programs for ongoing business needs using robust principles of instructional design.
• MDP for Leaders and Managers and Fresher/Apprentice Program with BOPT.
Responsibilities related to Organizational Development
• Business effectiveness and customer services as part of a holistic OD intervention.
• Designed HR Connect framework to institutionalize structure HR to member connects and guidelines to facilitate member to member connect.
• Constantly conducting benchmarking exercises in the Organization to set the standard of assessment required to be finalized across the roles.
• Provide feedback and insights about organizational development, structure and proactively predict outcomes/prescribe actions to ensure smooth operation.
• Cross skilling and Leadership development of the resources for maximum utilization and growth of all individuals.