Certification Course in Talent Development & Management
What you'll learn
- You will learn the key factors in the Talent Development & Management
- What is Talent Development & Management and the process of Job Design-Analysis, Performance Management and Training – Development process
- Learn the Features of Job Analysis, Important Terms, Goals, Job analysis Process, Questionnaire, Job Description format, Job Design-Critical Component’s
- Learn Objectives, Overview, Process, Challenges and steps, Methods and Process of Job Evaluation
- Learn the Objectives of Performance Evaluation, Uses of Performance Evaluation, Determining the Criteria and The Process of Performance Evaluation
- Learn about Significance of Employee Training, Learning programmes, Development Strategy and Training Types
- Learn the Holistic Approach of Talent Management Practice in an organization and how to put it or connect it in different simple but effective initiatives.
- Learn advance talent management practices like Succession Planning, Workforce analysis, Career Management and Retention.
- This training will be useful if your job involves advising, managing, and improving the Talent Management and Development processes e
- This online course is packed full of professionally produced downloadable resources, which will enable you to start practicing immediately after completion.
- PLUS: Get access to Facebook, YouTube, Podcast support community and practice your new skills right away
- You should have an interest in Talent Management and Development
- An interest in Human Resource Management
Take the next step in your career! Whether you’re an up-and-coming professional, an experienced executive, aspiring manager, budding HR Professional. This course is an opportunity to sharpen your leadership and management abilities, increase your efficiency for professional growth and make a positive and lasting impact in the organization.
With this course as your guide, you learn how to:
All the basic functions and skills required for the Talent Management and Development
Transform your planning and efficiency capability for the current business climate
Get access to recommended templates and formats for common Hiring and Interview Management.
Learn useful industry practices and demonstrations of different Talent Management and Development practices or models with useful forms and frameworks including case studies
Invest in yourself today and reap the benefits for years to come
The Frameworks for Talent Management and Development Course
Engaging video lectures, case studies, useful frameworks, downloadable resources and sample models. This course is created to Learn how to be an effective Talent Management and Development practitioner, whether generalist or specialist. Learn Performance Management Process, Training Methodologies, Job Design, Evaluation and Data anslysis skill with examples
Management and Development of Talent the workplace is a matter of central concern to all managers and not only to HR professionals. Therefore, all managers, irrespective of their functional areas, are called on to solve problems that involve significant Talent Management issues. Basic knowledge and better understanding of Talent Management and Development would help them in solving such problems. This course aims at imparting knowledge on Job, Performance and Growth management with examples on review, training and evaluation process and different useful industry case studies.
The course includes examples, resources like formats-templates-worksheets-reading materials, and Strategic Talent Management and Development
· In the first part of the course, you’ll understand the features and purpose of a job analysis process, List the techniques of data collection, differentiate between job description and specification, List the role of the environment in influencing job design and Enumerate the critical components of a job design, List the recent trends in a job design
· In the second part of the course, you’ll learn Objectives, Overview, Process, Challenges and Methods and Process of Job Evaluation. Objectives of Performance Evaluation, Uses of Performance Evaluation, Determining the Criteria and The Process of Performance Evaluation
· In the third part of the course, you’ll Learn Significance of Employee Training, Learning programmes, Development Strategy and Training Types. Development, Training, Process, Planning and Implementation
· In the Fourth part of the course, Learn the Holistic Approach of Talent Management Practice in an organization and how to put it or connect it in different simple but effective initiatives which will help you to become a top-notch professional.
· In the Final part of the course, Learn the advance talent management practices like Succession Planning, Workforce analysis, Career Management and Retention.
You will get full support and all your quarries would be answered guaranteed within 48 hours.
Who this course is for:
- Professionals with people management responsibilities and HR Professionals, Line Managers
- Existing managers looking to get more engagement and innovation from their teams and organizations
- Anyone interested in Human Resource or Talent Management - Development
Human Resource, Leadership, Career, Life skill and self development coaching through E Learning, Consulting, Management books , Workshops and Organizational development. Partner with multiple international learning platforms, Universities and groups.
Human and Emotion and its eminent consultants has 100K plus course enrollment, 15 plus ready made courses for more than 100 plus hours, 100 plus ready to deliver courses related to Management and HR. HandE has more that 80k global students and 5k plus global communities and an average rating of 4.5 out of 5. HandE offers 20+ T&D and Organizational development services, 100+ HR, L&D, OD and Business Projects.
Human and Emotion is your Ideal partner for Complete Training Management of Leadership and Management, Complete Competency Mapping and Assessment, Complete Learning and Development Process Management, Leadership Development or MDP, IDP and Upskilling, Complete HR and Business Digital Transformation, HRBP Process Management and Implementation, Organizational Design and Analysis, Complete Merger and Acquisition Management, LMS, PMS, ATS, Assessment Centre Implementation and many more
List of Projects Undertaken in OD and HRBP
· Merger and acquisition of regional location with the corporate entity
· Preparing Global Skill Matrix, Competency Mapping Framework
· Implementation of ISO standards, documentation, and migration/merger for HR at a global level.
· Complete revamp, review of Global HR Policy and Process.
· Creating HR Asset register, Potential assessment & Succession planning model
· Revamp and implementation of Global HRMS system and digital transformation
· Creating Hierarchy structure and Leadership development at a global level
· Fresher hiring plan plus model and aligning with Capacity building
· AI driven Interview, engagement, and communication process
· Implementation and creating the complete HRBP Framework, matrix and programs
· Creating a Complete High Potential Assessment Centre and Development Centre
· DPO: Review and implementation of Data Privacy mode aligning GDPR, POPIA, CCPA
Around 13 plus years of experience in Global (India, US, Europe and UK) HR Practice & Policies, Learning and Development, People Development, Analysis, Compensation and Payroll, Compliance, Resource Allocation/Planning, Recruitment, Organizational Development, Performance Management, Team building, HRMS, Incident-Workforce Management, Automation, CSR and Digital Marketing.
Managed and delivered different sessions/seminars/workshop on Communication, Leadership, Process, Self-Management and Motivation in different Universities, Forums and Special groups.
Handled Corporate HR, Learning – Development, Project Management and Digital Marketing role for multiple locations like In India, USA, Europe and UK India streamlining the processes.
UPSKILLING : Create a Learning Organization - An Amazon Best seller in Human Resource Books
YATL: You Are The Leader - A complete guide and workbook for Leadership and Management Competency Development
LEREE: Leadership in Employee Relations and Employee Engagement - A Complete workbook to manage the talent to be a future ready leader with complete tool kit
Academic Background :
Alumni of Presidency College Kolkata WB, India.
Masters in Management with Specialization in HR/PM and Master in System Management
Post Graduate Diploma in Personal Management
Certified Lead Auditor, Train the Trainer, Compliance
Notable Engagement as a L&D Expert:
1. Guest Lecturer for Industry connect and Placement cell in Amity University, Brain ware University, University of Engineering and Management and Different Engineering Colleges of MAKUT like BBIT, BC Roy Engineering College, MCKV and Kolaghat Engineering College. Total more than 50 hours session with 2000 plus students
2. Member of the Board of Studies for Institute of Engineering and Management
3. Founder Member of HRGLF and active member of HR Shapers, HRFI and similar groups/forums
4. Participate in the final draft of training content for Apprentice under the National Skill Development Corporation through BOPT East, notable speaker in the east region industry connect session
5. Motivational Speaker, Whitepaper Contributor, Culture Manager, Leadership and Soft skill Trainer at a Global Level for the present organization
Responsibilities as Learning and Development Lead
• Training Content Development includes User Manual and Program design.
• Drive the training need analysis in functional, behavioral and leadership areas across all functions.
• Preparation of Training Calendar includes Classroom, Workshop, Online and On the Job Training.
• Monitor Training Dissemination and Conduct Model Training Sessions.
• Training feedback and effectiveness measurement integrate it with PMS and Career Plan.
• Assessment centre, Psychometrics test, Assignments and Automation/recording of Training Modules.
• Ensure development of training programs for ongoing business needs using robust principles of instructional design.
• MDP for Leaders and Managers and Fresher/Apprentice Program with BOPT.
Responsibilities related to Organizational Development
• Business effectiveness and customer services as part of a holistic OD intervention.
• Designed HR Connect framework to institutionalize structure HR to member connects and guidelines to facilitate member to member connect.
• Constantly conducting benchmarking exercises in the Organization to set the standard of assessment required to be finalized across the roles.
• Provide feedback and insights about organizational development, structure and proactively predict outcomes/prescribe actions to ensure smooth operation.
• Cross skilling and Leadership development of the resources for maximum utilization and growth of all individuals.