Certification Course in Human Resource Management
What you'll learn
- Complete Certification Course in HRM
- You will learn the key factors in the development of HR and People Management
- What is Human Resource Management (HRM) and the Scope of Human Resource Management, the Processes in HRM and Role of HRM
- Learn the Hiring, Training and Development, Performance Management, Motivation, ER, HR Operation, Policy and Compensation Retention Strategies followed by Organizations
- Learn about the Skills required for HR Professionals with case studies, quizzes, assignments and Course works.
- Learn Strategic Human Resource Management, Leadership Development and Organizational Development
- Bonus content every month on latest Global HR Best Practices and Market Trends : Curated from different market intelligence data, survey, whitepapers and research papers
- This training will be useful if your job involves advising, managing and improving the HR processes even if you are not a HR Professional.
- Discover how to become far more self-aware in the way that you communicate and interact with people.
- This online course is packed full of professionally produced downloadable HR resources, which will enable you to start practicing immediately after completion.
- PLUS: Get access to Facebook, YouTube, Podcast support community and practice your new skills right away.
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- HR Coursework and Skill Development
- You should have an interest in People Management
- Interest in Human Resource Management
- Interested in leadership and Management
- Have an interest in Business
Take the next step in your career! Whether you’re an up-and-coming professional, an experienced executive, aspiring manager, budding HR Professional. This course is an opportunity to sharpen your leadership and management abilities, increase your efficiency for professional growth and make a positive and lasting impact in the organization.
With this course as your guide, you learn how to:
All the basic functions and skills required for the HR and People Management role.
Transform your People and Human Resource management efficiency for the current business climate
Get access to recommended templates and formats for common HR processes.
Learn useful case studies, industry practices and demonstrations of different HR practices with useful forms and frameworks
Assess your leadership, managerial style, conflict management style and capability as a management professional
Invest in yourself today and reap the benefits for years to come
Like Top B School’s Management Program (which will cost not less than $10,000!) available here for a tiny fraction of the cost. By taking this course, you can develop a higher level of HR management skills to kick start the HR or Management career, help you reach your fullest potential to deliver extraordinary value to your team and the organization.
The Frameworks for Human Resource Management Course
Engaging video lectures, case studies, self-assessment, downloadable resources and interactive exercises. This course is created to Learn how to be an effective HR professional, whether generalist or specialist. Learn skills in talent management, recruiting, compensation and benefits, hiring, L&D, employee relations and HR strategy
Management of talent in the workplace is a matter of central concern to all managers and not only to HR professionals. Therefore, all managers, irrespective of their functional areas, are called on to solve problems that involve significant Talent Management issues. Basic knowledge and better understanding of Talent Management would help them in solving such problems. This course aims at imparting knowledge of Talent Management, People Management, Employee Motivation, Reward Management, Reports-Analytics and Employee Relations.
The course includes multiple Case studies, resources like formats-templates-worksheets-reading materials, quizzes, self-assessment, film study and assignments to nurture and upgrade the HR skill.
In the first part of the course (Section 1-11), you’ll learn the most common human resource management processes like HRM, Recruitment, T&D, PMS, Motivation-Employee Management, Payroll & Compliances, Reward Management and HR Policy.
In the middle part of the course (Section 12-14), you’ll learn how to improve your Strategic and Leadership skills related to Leadership Development and Organizational Development. You will also learn the skills required for a HR or People Management function with downloadable resources and applicable articles.
In the final part of the course (Section 15), you’ll develop the ability analyze and solve Human Resource and People Management issues or scenarios with assignments related to Recruitment, Performance Management, Training & Development, Employee Relations and Compensation design. You will get full support and all your quarries would be answered guaranteed within 48 hours.
Part 1 : The Beginner
Introduction and Study Plan
Introduction and know your Instructor
Study Plan and Structure of the Course
Fundamentals of Human Resource Management
Role of HRM
Planning of HRM
Functions of HRM
Recruitment and Selection Process Management
Introduction to Recruitment
Recruitment Branding Example
Training & Development Process Management
Introduction to T&D
Importance of Training
Training Need Analysis
Methods of Training
Evaluation of Training
Learning Specification: A Role Analysis and TNI
Performance Management System
Introduction to PMS
Methods of PMS
Purpose and Importance of PMS
Steps in PMS
A Study on Performance Review Form
Motivation and Employee Management
Strategies of Motivation
Management Styles and assessment
Conflict Management and assessment
Payroll and Compensation Management
Introduction to Payroll
Modes of Compensation
Develop a Compensation Structure with full demonstration
Compliance and Fringe Benefit in Payroll
Linking Rewards with Compensation
Personal Records, Reports and Statistics
Need of Personal Records and Reports
Information and Formats Required in Personal Records
Reports and MIS
Introduction to Reward Management
Employee Relations Management
Introduction to Employee Relation
The Employment Relationship
A Film Study on Engagement
Human Resource Policy and Procedure Management
Introduction to HR Policy
Formulating and Implementing the Policy
Part 2 : The Intermediate
Strategic Human Resource Management
A Book Review on Change Management
HR Coursework and Skill Development
Recruitment Policy and Flow
Training and Development Policy
Managerial Skill Assessment
Conflict Management Style Assessment
Creating a Competitive Salary Structure
HR Manual and Handbook
Useful Managerial and HR Skills
Salary negotiation tips
Incorporating Employee Engagement into the Business Strategy
10 Essential Negotiating Skills for HR Professionals
Critical Skills for HR professionals
Part 3 : The Practitioner
Performance Management System
Employee Relations Management
Training & Development Process Management
Human Resource Practice Test
Human Resource Practice Test 2
Bonus Content : On latest Global HR Best Practices and Market Trends
Strategies for Building Vibrant Culture of Learning with a Remote Team : Published on Nov 2020
Who this course is for:
- Any Management Student
- Any Graduates with basic understanding of management
- Professionals with people management responsibilities
- HR Professionals, Line Managers
Around 13 plus years of experience in Global (India, US, Europe and UK) HR Practice & Policies, Learning and Development, People Development, Analysis, Compensation and Payroll, Compliance, Resource Allocation/Planning, Recruitment, Organizational Development, Performance Management, Team building, HRMS, Incident-Workforce Management, Automation, CSR and Digital Marketing.
Managed and delivered different sessions/seminars/workshop on Communication, Leadership, Process, Self-Management and Motivation in different Universities, Forums and Special groups.
Handled Corporate HR, Learning – Development, Project Management and Digital Marketing role for multiple locations like In India, USA, Europe and UK India streamlining the processes.
UPSKILLING : Create a Learning Organization - An Amazon Best seller in Human Resource Books
YATL: You Are The Leader - A complete guide and workbook for Leadership and Management Competency Development
LEREE: Leadership in Employee Relations and Employee Engagement - A Complete workbook to manage the talent to be a future ready leader with complete tool kit
Academic Background :
Alumni of Presidency College Kolkata WB, India.
Masters in Management with Specialization in HR/PM and Master in System Management
Post Graduate Diploma in Personal Management
Certified Lead Auditor, Train the Trainer, Compliance
Notable Engagement as a L&D Expert:
1. Guest Lecturer for Industry connect and Placement cell in Amity University, Brain ware University, University of Engineering and Management and Different Engineering Colleges of MAKUT like BBIT, BC Roy Engineering College, MCKV and Kolaghat Engineering College. Total more than 50 hours session with 2000 plus students
2. Member of the Board of Studies for Institute of Engineering and Management
3. Founder Member of HRGLF and active member of HR Shapers, HRFI and similar groups/forums
4. Participate in the final draft of training content for Apprentice under the National Skill Development Corporation through BOPT East, notable speaker in the east region industry connect session
5. Motivational Speaker, Whitepaper Contributor, Culture Manager, Leadership and Soft skill Trainer at a Global Level for the present organization
Responsibilities as Learning and Development Lead
• Training Content Development includes User Manual and Program design.
• Drive the training need analysis in functional, behavioral and leadership areas across all functions.
• Preparation of Training Calendar includes Classroom, Workshop, Online and On the Job Training.
• Monitor Training Dissemination and Conduct Model Training Sessions.
• Training feedback and effectiveness measurement integrate it with PMS and Career Plan.
• Assessment centre, Psychometrics test, Assignments and Automation/recording of Training Modules.
• Ensure development of training programs for ongoing business needs using robust principles of instructional design.
• MDP for Leaders and Managers and Fresher/Apprentice Program with BOPT.
Responsibilities related to Organizational Development
• Business effectiveness and customer services as part of a holistic OD intervention.
• Designed HR Connect framework to institutionalize structure HR to member connects and guidelines to facilitate member to member connect.
• Constantly conducting benchmarking exercises in the Organization to set the standard of assessment required to be finalized across the roles.
• Provide feedback and insights about organizational development, structure and proactively predict outcomes/prescribe actions to ensure smooth operation.
• Cross skilling and Leadership development of the resources for maximum utilization and growth of all individuals.
A seasoned HR and L&D Professional with 8 plus years of experience in corporate. A Result Oriented, Self-Motivated, Goal Oriented and Focused Professional. Concrete experience in Recruitment, Employee engagement, Team Management, Policy Formulation and other HR Generalist related activities.
Managing end to end responsibilities of HR Department including Recruitment, Joining and Exit Formalities, Training, Payroll, Employee Engagement & Communication and other HR Operations task.
Specialized experience in Information Technology and e-learning domain, a campus hiring and fresher training expert. Conducted interviews for more than 5000 professionals or fresher and delivered more than 50 hours of training for 200 plus students.
A Prominent bestselling Published Author and figure in literature, published more than 8 popular books till date with all renewed publishing house. Sold more than 5,000 copies of books so far in the last 2 years.
Academic Background :
An alumni of Presidency College and Calcutta University Kolkata.
Masters in Philosophy with Psychology
Masters in Business Management with Human Resource
1. A prominent figure in Literature with own Facebook Blog and Page of 40K plus followers, admin of Literature and Human Resource Group with more than 4K plus group members.
2. Keynote speaker in national, international and cross border seminars, conferences and events in various trending topics.
3. Hosted and Participated national television channel for different debates and literary discussions.
4. Trained more than 100 B.Tech, BE and MBA students in the last few years as an academic and learning partner.