Certificate in Performance Measurement Maturity Assessment
What you'll learn
- Create a detailed X-ray of the Performance Measurement process, tools, and techniques used by the organization.
- Outline the weak areas of the Performance Measurement Framework and learn how to transform the processes to the next maturity level.
- Make the best of KPI usage in your organization by elevating current practices to best practices
- Improve the target setting process in the organization.
- There are no mandatory prerequisites, but general knowledge on performance measurement and KPI usage are recommended.
The Certificate in Performance Measurement Maturity Assessment is a micro-certification training focused on enabling professionals to audit the performance measurement practices of organizations, by providing not only a standard evaluation methodology, but also the fundamental best practices in the measurement of organizational performance.
The maturity assessment methodology explored during the course is the proprietary knowledge of The KPI Institute and Global Performance Audit Unit, developed after 10 years of research and practitioner experiences in the area of performance measurement and KPI usage.
Students will explore six areas specific to performance measurement, as part of the assessment methodology:
Performance Measurement - Develop a rigorous process to set, document, monitor, and visualize KPIs.
Project Management - Plan and implement an assessment initiative.
Maturity Model Assessment - Utilize a maturity model blueprint for an assessment.
One-time free access per student account to our full assessment methodology on the Global Performance Audit Unit online platform!
One extra module and video lectures on Performance Culture Assessment included in the course's curricula.
This micro-certification is part of the curriculum of the Certified Performance Management Systems Audit Professional Program. Participants who have successfully completed this course can contact us to discuss more details about obtaining this unique certification at global level. Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org within 12 months after course completion.
Who this course is for:
- Performance Measurement Experts: Performance Management Officers, Performance Measurement Specialists, Business Planners, or independent consultants are the first to benefit from this course as it provides them a tool of objective review for performance measurement frameworks.
- Audit Professionals: Audit Specialists from any background aiming to learn more about organizational performance systems assessment aligned by The KPI Institute's trademarked Integrated Performance Maturity Model Framework, developed by the Global Performance Audit Unit (the GPA Unit).
- Executives and Managers: Top and middle management positions in any functional area benefit in this program. The course covers the fundamental best practices in performance measurement up to the core functions of a maturity model evaluation that can be implemented in any field.
The KPI Institute is a leading global research institute specialized in business performance. It operates research programs in the areas of strategy and performance management, including employee performance management. Insights are disseminated through a variety of publications, subscriptions services, and through a knowledge platform available to registered members. Support in deploying these insights in practice is offered globally through training and advisory services.
The KPI Institute provides more than 10 certification courses and has trained in the past 17 years over 12,000 professionals around the world. Our educational programs are distinctive their in-depth insights and thorough learning experience.