Certificate In Herbal First Aid & DIY Herbal First Aid Kit
What you'll learn
- You will receive a personalized certificate from Vidya Retreat. Kindly send a message once you finish the course.
- Essential home health and herbal medicine to have on-hand for first aid situations.
- Provide comfort and relief for nausea, diarrhea, insomnia, colds, flu, fever, toothache, menstrual cramps, digestive issues, ear infections
- Quickly attend to acute situations such as cuts, wounds, burns, stings, bites, poison ivy, sunburn, fungal infections, rashes
- Know how to use remedies for non-life threatening first-aid situations
- You will learn about several herbs and remedies to have on hand for first aid situations and how to use them to help yourself and your family.
- In the end of course you will get a Student Handbook to help you stock your Herbal First Aid Kit.
- Students will only need an open mind and a desire to effectively attend to home first aid situations
Welcome to the Certificate Course In Herbal First Aid & DIY Herbal First Aid Kit.
You will receive a personalized certificate from Vidya Retreat. Kindly send a message once you finish the course. In the end of course you will get a downloadable Student Handbook to help you stock your Herbal First Aid Kit.
In modern time most of the first aid kits in the market come equipped with a few pharmaceutical remedies, but in no way the are equivalents to home made herbal first aid kit.
Think how often you wished that you had the right healing remedy at hand. Something that could have helped heal a wound, alleviated an illness or even saved you from going into a clinic. You can have this right at your disposal, and it's easier than you think!
In this course you will learn remedies essential for health and to have on hand for several common situations including nausea, cough, toothache, sunburn, burns, diarrhea and infections just to name a few. Many of these health remedies are as simple as knowing to put honey on a burn.
Remedies include teas, powders, tinctures, essential oils, as well as creams, oils and salves. Most can be purchased. A few you will have to make but you will be glad you did! We’ll even cover a few ingredients you likely already have in your kitchen.
Being prepared is essential!
So join me in this truly important, empowering and informative course.
Learn which herbs and remedies should be included in your first aid kit, different ways to use each herb and properties of major healing herbs. Be prepared when you or a loved one needs help dealing with upset stomachs, wounds, infections, sore throats, coughs, and more. At the end of this course, you will receive a PDF cheat sheet with all of the herbs mentioned and their uses for quick referencing in times of need.
Who this course is for:
- This course is suited for those wanting to make sure they have the remedies on hand to address common, non-life threatening first-aid situations
- This course is not intended for those looking for a comprehensive first-aid course. For example, we will not be discussing CPR or splints and bandaging.
Author Dr. Himani Vashishta is a famous author, occult, alternative therapy practitioner and an avid speaker.
Dr. Himani Vashishta is a Doctor in Naturopathy, Master's Psychology, Diploma Ayurveda, MD (Alternative Medicine), Panchkarma Expert, Reiki GrandMaster, Pranic Healer and Kundalini Initiated.
Vidya Retreat is headed by Dr. Himani. The services which are provided by Vidya Retreat are courses and treatment via alternative therapies.
Vidya Retreat offers a wide range of alternative therapies like- Naturopathy, Marma, Pranic Healing, Acupressure, Sujok therapy, Psychological Counselling, EFT, Yoga, Meditation, Reiki healing, Vastu, Feng Shui, Hypnotherapy, Bach Flower, Ayurveda, Tarot card reading, Past life regression, Dowsing, Colour therapy, Magnet therapy, Angel therapy, astral traveling, Vedic Astrology, Palmistry and many more.