Building Information Modelling : Essentials of BIM level-2
- Be an engineer or student in faculty of engineering
- Be able to under stand the main concept of the need of transfer to BIM.
- Has the minimum concept about the engineerig firm
In this course you will understand What is mean by BIM, what are the key points of the BIM process and the roles and responsibilities of each person in the BIM team, you will learn what mean by BIM levels and what is the latest BIM level. Yoiu will know how to create your BIM executing plan and how to implement it. You will be familiar with new terms like ( BIM maturity, BIP, EIR, BEP, LOD, COBIE., etc..)
** The course will explain all the following important topics in BIM**
1- BIM definition.
2- BIM dimensions.
3- BIM VS CAD.
4- BIM uses.
5- BIM applications.
6- BIM implementation factors .
7- BIM levels of developments.
8- BIM responsibilities
9- BIM levels maturity.
10- BIM executing plan.
11- Employers Information Requirements
At the end of this course you will be ready for the advanced level of BIM with information management.
Who this course is for:
- Engineers , students , professional engineers , contractors , surveyors , civil engineers , project managers.
- Any one has the interest to learn about BIM technology
- Any fresh graduated engineer
- Any student doing research in BIM technology
- 09:08Introduction to the course.
Engr. Ayman kandeel , Chartered Engineer from ICE-UK, Certified Autodesk instructor, Certified Professional ,BIM Manager from RICS-UK, BIM specialist since 2014, MSc-civil engineering.
My passion is inspiring people through online courses. I love learning new skills, and since 2007 on my YouTube channel has more than 1000,000 views and over 12.000 subscribers. I have been teaching people like you everything I know. Through my online learning tutorials, Video School Online, I create courses that teach you how to become the better version of yourself with all kinds of skills.
* Senior Civil Chartered Engineer with 13 Years of Experience in major Civil and Infrastructure Projects Covering a wide range of activities and responsibilities mainly in Cities design, Roads and highway engineering.
* Working extensively on Project Management, from the planning stages to Conceptual and detailed design, Design Review, Workshop drawings for Roads, Highways, Bridges, grading, drainage and gravity utilities.
* Chartered professional engineer from ICE- institution of Civil Engineers in UK.
* Broad Knowledge of the international standards for Roads & Highway Design standards like AASHTO green book, LRFD and MOT of Saudi Arabia.
* Professional knowledge in BIM applications for Highway and infrastructure Design using Software like Civil 3D, Navisworks, Infraworks, and the Vehicle tracking.
* BIM specialist and implementing BIM management during the project life cycle in 4D time and 5D cost and the clash detection between the different utilities.
CERTIFICATES & ACHIEVEMENTS:
* Chartered civil Engineer from ICE-UK.
* Certified BIM Manager from RICS-UK.
* Autodesk student Ambassador since 2016 .
* Certified BIM specialist for roads and infrastructure design.
* PMP – Project Management Professional certified.
* AutoCAD Civil 3d certified professional and instructor.
* Shared in creating BIM standards for Royal commission of Yanbu.
* Shared as a speaker in BIM Egypt Conference with Autodesk.
* BIM writer in many national and international magazines.
* CEO of KEG Engineering Company.
* Approved peer certified reviewer from PUBLONS.
* Professional Engineer of Saudi Council of Engineers - SCE.
YouTube channel : Ayman Kandeel
Facebook : KEG Engineering
LinkedIn : Ayman Kandeel