Certificate Course on VSDC Video Editor 2023
What you'll learn
- Editing Plan and Scenes Creation
- Free Video Editor
- Import your Multimedia Content
- Edit and remove the unwanted frames
- Audio Video Synchronization
- Add Essential Video Effects and Transitions
- Chromakeying Effect in VSDC Video Editor
- Slide Show Video Creation
- Video Capturing Process
- AI Art Generator
- Audio Graphic Representation – Spectrum
- Video Effects & Video Transitions
- Internet connection
Hi. Welcome to the Certificate Course on VSDC Video Editor 2023. The program is capable of processing high-resolution footage including 4K UHD, 3D and VR 360-degree videos. VSDC allows for applying post-production effects, live colour correction, and motion tracking.
Video editing is the manipulation and arrangement of video shots. Video editing is used to structure and present all video information, including films and television shows, video advertisements and video essays. Video editing has been dramatically democratized in recent years by editing software available for personal computers. Editing videos can be difficult and tedious, so several technologies have been produced to aid people in this task. Pen-based video editing software was developed in order to give people a more intuitive and fast way to edit video.
At the end of the course, you will have complete knowledge about video editing.
In this Course You will Learn;
• Editing Plan and Scenes Creation
• Organizing the project files
• Import your Multimedia Content
• Edit and remove the unwanted frames
• Audio Video Synchronization
• Add Essential Video Effects and Transitions
• Inserting Background Music
• Add necessary Animations
• Final Project Output
• Chromakeying Effect in VSDC Video Editor
• Screen Capturing Function
• Slide Show Video Creation
• Video Capturing Process
• AI Art Generator
• Audio Graphic Representation – Spectrum
• Voice Recorder
• Video Converter
Who this course is for:
- Video Editor
- Looking for course for Free Video Editing Software
- Any one can learn this course.
I’m a Multimedia Instructor, A person with a passion for beautiful aesthetics and genuine design solutions and education, with a strong user-friendly approach. I have a strong foundation in the design process and its various methods, innate curiosity, and a hand on approach to design with great prototyping skills. As a person, I´m optimistic, organized, and structured, and consider myself to be a good team member. I’m detail-oriented, and observant, and have good Teaching knowledge and understanding of materials and production methods. I tend to find an interesting angle in every challenge or project that comes my way, whatever it might be.