Forensic Accounting and Fraud Investigation
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 3 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Forensic Accounting techniques required to investigate the financial statement frauds
- Top indicators of financial statement frauds
- Learn through the real life case studies on financial statement frauds
- Students having basic understanding of financial statements and with understanding of accounting.
- Keen interest in reading and analysing the financial statements
This digital certification course is designed to make you a great forensic accountant in a very short amount of time. Focus of this program is to understand various techniques used in preventing, detecting and investigating the financial statement frauds. Financial statement fraud usually involves overstating assets, revenues, and profits and understating liabilities, expenses, and losses. By and large there are only two types of frauds in the world
Frauds for the business
Frauds against the business
This course is focused on frauds done for the businesses.
Practical and viable strategies to grow your business
All advice in this financial statement fraud course comes from investigations I have done personally. Since, I avoid taking the names of the target and subject companies there is an element of guess work but its not theory. Additionally, I am an author of a book on stock market and financial statement frauds. Many of the suggestions in the book are made into lessons in courseware. So by the end of this course I am confident that you will be a great forensic accountant with the flavor of financial statement frauds!
- Accountants, Auditors and students having keen interest, excitement and enthusiasm for preventing, detecting and investigating frauds
This course is designed and developed by Indiaforensic. This video gives a brief background of Indiaforensic and the certifications offered by Indiaforensic.
Introduction of forensic accounting certification program offered by CA Mayur Joshi, who is the forensic accounting evangelist in India
This is the first session of the certification program. This session introduces you to the world of frauds and forensic accounting.