Forensic Accounting and Fraud Investigation
What you'll learn
- Forensic Accounting techniques required to investigate the financial statement frauds
- Top indicators of financial statement frauds
- Learn through the real life case studies on financial statement frauds
- Students having basic understanding of financial statements and with understanding of accounting.
- Keen interest in reading and analysing the financial statements
This digital certification course is designed to make you a great forensic accountant in a very short amount of time. Focus of this program is to understand various techniques used in preventing, detecting and investigating the financial statement frauds. Financial statement fraud usually involves overstating assets, revenues, and profits and understating liabilities, expenses, and losses. By and large there are only two types of frauds in the world
Frauds for the business
Frauds against the business
This course is focused on frauds done for the businesses.
Practical and viable strategies to grow your business
All advice in this financial statement fraud course comes from investigations I have done personally. Since, I avoid taking the names of the target and subject companies there is an element of guess work but its not theory. Additionally, I am an author of a book on stock market and financial statement frauds. Many of the suggestions in the book are made into lessons in courseware. So by the end of this course I am confident that you will be a great forensic accountant with the flavor of financial statement frauds!
Who this course is for:
- Accountants, Auditors and students having keen interest, excitement and enthusiasm for preventing, detecting and investigating frauds
Riskpro Learning is focused on development of blended learning programs in the domain of Governance, Risk and compliance domain.
It operates in various countries under 7 different brand names including the Indiaforensic.
Under this brand company offers the learning programs on forensic accounting, fraud investigation and risk management. This course is a combination of the instructions received from the industry experts.