Certificate Course in Pharmacovigilance
What you'll learn
- History and Evoluation of Pharmacovigilance & terminologies in Pharmacovigilance.
- Drug discovery and development phases & Introduction to drug safety.
- Types of adverse events & Pharmacovigilance global guidelines.
- Medical dictionary for Regulatory activities(MedDRA)
- Case fallow up, PV audits and inspection, Vaccine vigilance and materiovigilance
- Basic level of English and good quality of internet connection, Desktop /Laptop/Smartphone required(Since dealing with online mode)
- Basic Knowledge on Pharmaceutical/ medical field
-Pharmacovigilance is a sub field of Pharmacy which includes research, detection, assessment and analyzing the drugs. It is a very popular course in Medical Science. This course is suitable for the candidates who wish to join any pharmaceutical industry or pursue research in the future.
-Here in this course i will provided excellent material for pharmacovigilace and there is very important interview Questions and answers also. Don't miss the valuble material . Even rural background students also understand the language mentioned in this material. All the best.
- Pharmacovigilance is a continuous process accepted for safety evaluation accompanied by steps to improve safe usage of medicines.
-Pharmacovigilance is considered to be one of the best career option for life science and pharmacy graduates. It mainly deals with reporting and analysing of medicine side effects and ensure drugs in the market are safe and secured
-Pharmacovigilance Associate salary in India for freshers ranges between ₹ 2.2 Lakhs to ₹ 5.0 Lakhs with an average annual salary of ₹ 3.3 Lakhs.
-The principal goal of pharmacovigilance is to influence safer usage of medicines. But, it faces increasing pressure to analyze more data sooner, monitor risks more broadly, and accurately report patient events globally.
-Pharmacovigilance is regarded as a great career option for interested aspirants as it reflects a well-defined and growing career path. There is a faster career growth leading to managerial as well as director roles eventually along with a quite decent salary package. Here, in this article, we have highlighted different curriculum and career aspects of Pharmacovigilance. For someone willing to initiate his/her career in Pharmacovigilance, the entry-level job is that of a Drug Safety Associate (DSA). All DSAs get involved in developing various cases, checking for Minimum Safety Information (MSI), reconciliation and then following up processes, along with data entry of all information available in the document and medical coding.
Eligibility Criteria for Pharmacovigilance
For aspirants to undertake a professional career in Pharmacovigilance, the minimum eligibility conditions for applying for the course are as follows:
Graduate or postgraduate degree in Chemistry (subject) with securing at least 50% marks in aggregate
Graduate or postgraduate degree in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences
Graduate or postgraduate degree in Medicine
The process of selection for the course is completely based on merit. Students are granted admission only if they have cleared a written examination followed by a personal interview.
Required skillset for Pharmacovigilance:
For any aspiring candidate to specialize and become DSS (Drug Safety Scientist), one needs to have the following skillset:
Knowledge of Medical coding
Narrative and Scientific writing
Good understanding of medical terms
Basic knowledge of regulatory affairs, ICH-GCP, and other compliances
An eye for detail
Ability to maintain meticulous records
Excellent analytical & problem-solving skills
Systematic Approach to Tasks
Good interpretive skills
Who this course is for:
- Graduate or postgraduate degree in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Graduate or postgraduate degree in Medicine
- Graduate or postgraduate degree in Chemistry (subject) with securing at least 50% marks in aggregate
SG Pharma Trainings provides learning and knowledge based courses in all the domains of Pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical industry to nurture students and employees to excel their career by upskilling and knowledge based training programs.
Our Main objective is the intended measurable outcome that our learners will achieve once they've finished a course.