Certificate Course in Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance
What you'll learn
- To enable the learner to know and understand the basics of Pharmaceutical Industry
- To enable the learner to know and understand the basics of Total Quality Management System
- To enable the learner to know and understand the basics of Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance System followed in Industry
- To enable the learner to know and understand the practice of Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance
- Bachelors in Pharmacy, Masters in Pharmacy (All specializations)
As per WHO Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance can be described as follows:
Pharmaceutical quality assurance—Pharmaceutical quality assurance may be defined as the sum of all activities and responsibilities required to ensure that the medicine that reaches the patient is safe, effective, and acceptable to the patient.
A quality assurance specialist ensures that the final product observes the company's quality standards. In general, these detail-oriented professionals are responsible for the development and implementation of inspection activities, the detection and resolution of problems, and the delivery of satisfactory outcomes.
GMP: It is the sum total of the organized arrangements made with the objective of ensuring that medicinal products are of the quality required for their intended use. Quality Assurance therefore incorporates Good Manufacturing Practice.
Quality Assurance (QA) is a systematic process that ensures product and service excellence. A robust QA team examines the requirements to design, develop, and manufacture reliable products whereby increasing client confidence, company credibility and the ability to thrive in a competitive environment.
The course has main feature sections such as:
1) QA Basics
2) Quality by design and TQMS
3) Validation , Inspection and Documentation
4) Quality Systems and Role in Audits
5) Return and Recall of Pharmaceutical Product
6) Quality Assurance system of HVAC
The topics have designed by Ateos Foundation of Science Education and Research's Top class Educators. This Certificate course shall be useful for the aspirants seeking certification required for the industry and to practice Quality Assurance in pharmaceutical industry.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners as well as intermediate level of Pharmacy education
Ateos Foundation of Science Education and Research (AFSER) is a Non Profit Organization and AFSER has all the statutory and mandatory approvals from Govt. of India. AFSER has a moto to train the youth in India for skilled India movement and for philanthropic education worldwide . Further the Ateos Foundation is being led by dynamic and visionary leaders with vast experience in Education.