Centre of mass, System of Particles (From Basic Level)
- Just keen interest in learning the subject as it will be done from very basics to the maximum level.
This course is all about System of Particles ,Finding Centre of Mass and Motion of Centre of Mass. It covers all the topics from basic to advance.
The course starts with basics of of Centre of Mass and start finding Centre of mass for discrete mass systems where we see , How to find COM (Centre of mass) for systems where we have masses along 1D, 2D and 3D.
Then we start our discussion on finding COM for Continuous mass systems. It will include rod with uniform mass distribution, rod with non uniform distribution, Semicircular ring , Semicircular disc with both uniform and non uniform mass distribution.
Then we will learn how to find COM for combination of more than one continuous mass systems. And Also how to find out COM when some parts is removed from a whole system.
This course discuss all the high school and AP Physics concepts and also it is prepared keeping in mind the syllabus for NEET and JEE and other competitive Exams. By the end of the course you will be able to find centre of mass for any discrete mass system or any continuous mass system. Soon this course will be updated where you will also study motion of center of mass and much more.
ENROLL for the course now . See you in the course
Who this course is for:
- Students or Teachers wants to learn AP Physics
- Anyone who is preparing for exams like NEET and JEE
- Students studying ICSE / IGSE Subjects
- Any high School Physics Student
- In general anyone who is interested in learning physics from basics to advance
- 03:08Introduction and Basics about Centre of Mass
- 01:53Centre Of Mass Basics and Definitions
- 04:12How to Find out Centre of Mass for Discrete mass Systems ?
- 08:58Example Set 1 - Masses along 1 Dimension
- 10:38Example Set 2 - Masses along 2 Dimension
- 08:07Example Set 3 - Masses along 3 Dimension
Hey everyone, Welcome to Studilite Academy .
We at Studilite Academy help students to study in an interactive and easy way.
We have been providing QUALITY EDUCATION in all fields like Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics etc etc.
The courses at Studilite Academy are made in order to reduce the complexities and problems faced by the students. Feel Free to always take up free demo videos in each and every single course.
Please feel free to write to us any questions you might have. We will be happy to answer your queries.