Lean In Presents: Centered Leadership
- You should have a desire to expand your concept of leadership
- You should be willing to explore your life as material for learning
- You should be ready to engage in interactive leadership exercises
What you admire in others exists within you – it is a matter of bringing it out through self-awareness and conscious practice to build skills. Get inspired to begin your own Centered Leadership journey.
The Centered Leadership model will help you lead with impact, resilience, and fulfillment at work and in your life. There are five parts to Centered Leadership: Meaning, Framing, Connecting, Engaging, and Energizing.
LeanIn.Org is committed to offering women the ongoing inspiration and support to help them achieve their goals. This course is a partnership between LeanIn.Org and Joanna Barsh, director emeritus at McKinsey & Company and author ofand , along with McKinsey & Company.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for women of all ages who want to develop their leadership skills and become the most effective and impactful leader they can be—at work and in the rest of their lives
- 03:21Centered Leadership: Introduction
After 30+ years at McKinsey & Company, I've become a director emerita, with a busy schedule of speaking engagements, consulting assignments, new research, and Centered Leadership workshops connected to the books, "How Remarkable Women Lead," and "Centered Leadership," published by Crown/Random House. I am writing a book based on my research on Millennials, to share the lessons of men and women who have accelerated their growth through, not despite of, challenges at work.
LeanIn.Org is an initiative of the Sheryl Sandberg & Dave Goldberg Family Foundation to empower women to achieve their ambitions. We run a network of more than 33,000 Circles in cities and on campuses around the world, and they are changing lives. Members are asking for more, stepping outside their comfort zones, and leaning in. Learn more at our website. Let’s #LeanInTogether