CELPIP Writing & Speaking Guide
What you'll learn
- You will get a comprehensive understanding of the test and types of questions asked
- Students will have a clear understanding of how to present an effective answer
- You will be able to write high scoring answers
- You will learn Best Structures to be used, effective use of Grammar, Vocabulary & phrases, sentence fluency and Task Completion
- As an test taker you will have a clear understanding of CELPIP Speaking questions
- You will learn how to exactly present an effective answer to CELPIP speaking questions
- Most importantly you will learn how to effectively manage your time during test
- You should be intermediate or above in English
- A willingness to go through the lessons and learn
- A notebook and a pen to take notes as you go along
- You should be willing to practice questions and create your answers
- Practice different types of questions multiple times
This Course brings to you a comprehensive learning experience for Canadian English Language Proficiency Index Program (CELPIP), The course has been designed with our experience of coaching hundreds of students for CELPIP and other English Language tests. This course gives you a detailed understanding of the Test system, how are you graded by the E-rating system, What all we should pay attention to while we present our answers, what are the pitfalls that you should avoid.
We are presenting Sample questions along with suggested high scoring answers, both in the CELPIP writing and CELPIP speaking sections. You will also be getting a downloadable PDF of practice questions for both Writing and Speaking sections. Once you understand the test, question types and go through the sample questions to understand how to structure and present your answers effectively. We recommend you practice the questions provided in PDF. This sure will help you score High in your test.
Primarily this course covers.
30+ writing questions
100+ Speaking questions
400+ Advanced vocabulary
This includes, advanced verbs, Topic wise enhanced vocabulary, compound words, Tips on how to present a wide range of vocabulary.
Lessons to improve sentence fluency, that is how to create different kinds of sentences using Have Had, Has Had etc.
Please go through the preview lessons, you will definitely like the course and will be benefiting from it.
Who this course is for:
- A student who is looking forward to take CELPIP examination
- any one who looks forward to taking English proficiency test
Vishal is a corporate trainer and author with 20 years of training experience in different countries, conducted thousands of training for IELTS, CELPIP, TOEFL, OET, SAT, GRE have trained college students, freshly inducted management trainees, Mid level Managers and senior Leaders. Has authored 10 books on topics related to English communication, Leadership, Soft skills etc. These courses have benefited more than 15000 students in 100+ countries. Worked with large businesses in India and USA, conduct career advancement classes in management and engineering colleges for graduate and post graduate levels.