Celebrating Financial Freedom
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 20 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- To get you out of debt and into prosperity using common sense and Christian principles
- To demonstrate the link between your money and your soul, and why that's important
- To teach you the habits that will allow you to get out of debt and stay that way
- To show you how to communicate with your spouse about money and eliminate money fights and disagreements forever
- Goal: You will have a written plan for getting out of debt
- Goal: You will have total control over your money through a written spending plan
- Goal: You will eliminate money stress from your marriage because communication and cooperation will be much better
Has debt and a lack of financial control ever held you back from living your best financial life?
Are you under constant stress because you live paycheck to paycheck and can’t see how you will ever turn the corner financially?
If you could completely turn your finances around, what great things could you do that you’re not able to do right now?
Where would you go?
Who would you bless?
Your Best Future is Waiting!
Celebrating Financial Freedom will help you answer those questions and make your best future a reality!
CFF is a get out of debt course based on Christian financial principles and a ton of common sense.
I’m Jason Cabler from the top ranked CelebratingFinancialFreedom blog, and I’ll show you the exact techniques My wife Angie and I used to get rid of all our consumer debt and start succeeding with money like we never had before.
Since we did it, we’ve been able to:
- Completely paid off our cars, and paid cash for all of our vehicles (3 of them) since then.
- Paid cash for all our vacations.
- Paid cash for Angie’s Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees.
- Financed our Christmas spending every year with cash.
- Currently sending our oldest to college without taking out any student loan debt (scholarships provide only 10% of the cost, the rest we pay for in cash).
- We’re able to bless several charities that are near to our heart on a monthly and yearly basis. This is over and above what we give to our church in tithes and offerings.
None of these things would have been possible had we not made the decision years ago that debt was just not worth it anymore.
So as you think about what your debt free future can look like, understand that you can get there too, and I can show you how.
Here’s What You’ll Learn
In this course, I’ll show you how to start living the financial life you’ve always wanted. More importantly, you will learn:
- How to change your mindset and behavior when it comes to money.
- The exact plan that Angie and I used to get out of debt, which you can easily customize to fit your own situation.
- How being a better manager of your resources changes your spirit, your marriage, and your family tree.
- And much more…
This course is a small investment in yourself that will literally save you tens to hundreds of thousands of dollars over your lifetime!
Free Preview + a Guarantee
Feel free to use the blue “Preview” buttons below to check out some of the actual video content from the course to get a feel for what it’s all about.
I guarantee that when you use the techniques in this course, you WILL get out of debt! We did it and I know you can too!
Best of all, there is no risk because you have an iron clad 30 day money back guarantee! You will get your money back, no questions asked if you decide the course just isn’t for you.
Here’s What My Students Think
Here’s what some of my previous students have to say about the course:
Shana B. says- "Dr. Jason Cabler deserves five stars for this course because he gives you step by step instructions on getting out of debt. I like that he is available for you with his guidance. He...wants to see you succeed. Thank you Dr. Cabler for putting together Celebrating Financial Freedom!"
John Frainee says: “Section 4 on getting out of debt truly works, and is liberating.” “I highly recommend this course… A+!”
-Gina H.- When asked if she would recommend the course to others “Absolutely! I already have."
Darren Watson says: “Dr. Cabler's CFF is already changing our lives and anyone can do this! I highly recommend it to everyone whether you have financial challenges or not. Everyone and every relationship can benefit!”
So what are you waiting for? If you’ve decided it’s finally time to stop living paycheck to paycheck and finally get out of debt for good, here’s your chance!
It’s the best investment you’ll ever make!
Just click here to enroll or scroll back to the top and click the “Take This Course” button
- Anyone who wants to get out of debt
- People looking for a Faith based personal finance course.
In this first lecture I provide you with a downloadable workbook (below) that you can use alongside the video presentations. You can also use it by itself to get all the information you need for the course.
You will also find out what Celebrating Financial Freedom is all about, and why God guarantees we will prosper if we will just follow His ways when it comes to money.
Also covered here are the shocking stats that reveal just how much in debt we as Americans really are, and how we are manipulated into spending more than we make by turning our wants into needs, causing us to spend more than we make.
You'll also discover how to reverse those effects in your own life. You will be introduced to the 5 step plan to prevent those unforeseen problems from happening to you.
Lecture 4 explores the different views people have when it comes to money, and how those views affect the way they handle their finances.
You'll learn that how you use your money is a reflection of what's in your soul, and the great things that happen when you start using your money in the ways that God intended for all of us.
You'll also learn a simple math lesson that explains why less is actually more when it comes to giving.
In Lecture 7 you will learn that in order to get out of debt, you must first have a plan. You will learn the details of the 5 step plan that you can customize just for you, and will lead you to debt freedom when you stay committed and work it to completion.
Lecture 8 covers the "Debt Rocket" plan that you customize to your own situation. The "Debt Rocket" helps you to get out of debt quicker and keeps you on track with a written plan instead of just "winging it".
Downloadable "Debt Rocket" and "Debt Rocket Example" forms are made available below for you to print and fill out.
Lecture 9 shows you why a written budget is crucial to your financial success. You will learn how to fill out your own customized budget, and how to overcome the barriers to making a budget that may arise.
Downloadable "Monthly Spending Plan" forms are made available below to print and fill out.
BONUS:A free PDF copy of my popular book "How to Budget- The Quick and Easy Guide to Making a Budget That Works" is also made available for download. The book goes a little more in depth into how to make a workable budget that will allow you to succeed financially. Highly Recommended.
In Lecture 10 you will learn why communicating with your spouse about money is one of the most important things you can do in your marriage.
You will find out the different ways in which men and women communicate and what each sex's innate needs are, what happens when those needs aren't being met, and how you can learn to communicate effectively with your spouse.
Lecture 12 shows men the 3 things that a woman needs from her man to feel loved and secure. This lecture also covers the importance of being the leader of your home and how to apply that leadership in the right way.
You'll also learn how your debt freedom can have really awesome, totally unforeseen consequences as well.