CCW - Connected Component Workbench : Micro800 Rockwell PLC
What you'll learn
- PLC Program Development, Micro800 Rockwell PLC Family, Ladder logic, Pump Station logic, Tag database.
- BONUS: Start creating CCW logic with PanelView 800.
- Real PLC and simulation mode plc programming.
- BIT, Byte, REAL, Float, INT, LINT.
- No programming experience required. All levels. Get started today!
Dive in deep with us on Rockwell Automation solutions. This course will give you a deep understanding of the core values needed to be able to program, troubleshooting on Rockwell Automation PLC controls with CCW - Connected Component Workbench
Some questions that in this course we'll answer:
How can I set up my PLC in an Ethernet network to communicate with others PLCs?
- Ethernet/IP COMM
- What's firmware revision?
- How to update Firmware?
- Digital and Analog Inputs and Outputs
- Template with Pump Station PLC Logic created on CCW Version 12.
- Creating PLC logic with ADD-ON Instructions between CCW and Powerflex 525.
- To assist with this effort as well which is Online PLC Support
- Bonus: Basics on PanelView 800 Design set up comm with Micro800 PLC. Basic Project, creating news screens and Alarm Screens.
As part of making this course the best, I will be adding revisions or videos from time to time to add more sections but as it sits right now there are several hours of video training about CCW - Connected Component Workbench - Micro800 PLC's.
I have a very successful YouTube channel about PLC programming and run a website.
The instructor was an employee on Rockwell Automation and still designing several projects around the USA.
Learn with who worked at Rockwell Automation and can advise on everything that you need related to CCW - Micro800.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners in industrial automation, IT professionals , Engineers, Technicians, Electricians, Operations.
I'm Senior Controls Specialist / Owner at i3Automations | Automation & Control Engineering | AWS S3
I hold an Electrical Engineering bachelors degree, Master of Science in Production Engineering and have been in the industry for Fifteen years. I worked in big company's like BMW (Spartanburg, SC), FORD (Louisville, KY), Rockwell Automation (Sao Paulo - Brazil), Mercedes Benz (Tuscaloosa, AL).
As a career, I've decided to dedicate myself to the manufacturing industry and automation. I program Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs), Human Machine Interfaces (HMIs), Robotics as well as Vision Systems for a living.