CCTV VIDEO FOOTAGE AUDITING AND INVESTIGATION - FUNDAMENTAL
What you'll learn
- CCTV video footage auditing and investigation using 'COM-SUR', the world's only CCTV video footage auditing software.
- How to audit hours of CCTV video footage in minutes in order to gain actionable insights from surveillance video.
- New skills to start a business of CCTV video footage auditing and investigation services.
- How to create audit/incident reports almost automatically in PowerPoint.
- New skills to gain employment of a 'CCTV video footage AUDITOR'.
- How to reduce data size hugely, and to create a cost-effective disaster recovery backup.
- Download the FREE Home version of COM-SUR.
- Participants should possess basic knowledge of computers, MS Office, CCTV/other surveillance cameras, video management systems, and media players.
The Fundamental module is useful to anyone looking to acquiring new skills to gain jobs of ‘CCTV video footage auditors’, and business opportunities of CCTV video footage auditing services. For example, a facility management services organization, or a security company can get its staff to take this module and have them eventually certified as 'CCTV video footage auditors'.
This module is also useful for home users, as well as for anyone else (it is always great to acquire new skills) who wishes to make use of the software for/at any non-commercial use/location.
The Fundamental module which revolves around the free COM-SUR 'HOME' version will teach you how to:
Audit hours of CCTV footage in minutes. The more you audit your own CCTV footage, the more you will 'discover', leading to quicker corrective and preventive action; resulting in continuous improvement.
Think of Auditing as the Fourth Eye. It's time to open it!
Hugely reduce data size and create a very cost-effective disaster recovery mechanism.
Report incidents/findings in PowerPoint, that are almost automatically created.
LEARN ALL OF THE ABOVE IN UNDER 60 MINUTES!
That is all it will take to learn how to achieve optimal outcomes from your existing CCTV cameras, through the dedicated and disciplined use of COM-SUR.
Go on then. Take the Course.
Who this course is for:
- CCTV installers and system integrators.
- Chief Security Officers, internal auditors, fraud and risk mitigation teams, loss prevention teams.
- Anybody looking for a job and business opportunity of CCTV video footage auditing.
- Home users, housing societies.
- Police, law enforcement agencies, and defense forces.
- Anyone who wishes to achieve optimal outcomes from video surveillance.
- Anyone who does not want to leave CCTV cameras as 'Fit and Forget'.
The COM-SUR CCTV video footage auditing and investigation course aims to train people to gain business and job opportunties of CCTV video footage auditing services, and CCTV video footage auditors.
The course will teach you how to use COM-SUR, the world's only CCTV video footage auditing, smart backup, and standardized intelligent incident reporting software, the 'MISSING piece' of CCTV.