CCSO - Certified Cloud Security Officer
What you'll learn
- Fully understand Cloud Security from a real-world viewpoint
- Receive the hands-on experience needed to implement Cloud Security with practical implementations
- Comprehend the industry security standards for both exam knowledge and implementation
- Have a general working knowledge of what to audit in a cloud architecture. To know hands-on methods of auditing a cloud environment from the best practices viewpoint.
- Understand how compliance is viewed and dealt with in the cloud
- Gain the knowledge needed to pass the exam
- Recommended minimum one-year experience with virtualization technology or equivalent knowledge. General understanding of cloud architectures. Minimum one-year experience with general security.
This course is provided directly by Mile2®. This official Mile2® video includes an authorized exam prep and exam simulator, available upon request.
The Cloud is being widely adopted today for a diverse set of reasons. However, many are finding that security in the cloud is a huge challenge - either because of implementation or governance. Yes, governance of security, related to your cloud vendor is a huge challenge. However, many global standards have been developed that provide a great baseline for cloud security along with governance. This course combines the knowledge from the leading global standards of cloud security into one class. We also provide practical skills regarding implementing cloud security, auditing and compliance. This is all managed by a unique delivery of cloud security along with the hands-on labs needed to truly understand what is happening to your data at all the layers of the cloud stack. This relevant course introduces many technologies used in the cloud from implementing a private cloud architecture to using a new key management solution from various vendors. Upon completion, the Certified Cloud Security Officer candidate will not only be able to competently take the C)CSO exam but will also understand basic cloud security knowledge to keep companies’ IP and IT infrastructure safe.
Who this course is for:
- Virtualization Administrators
- Cloud Administrators
- Virtualization and Cloud Auditors
- Virtualization and Cloud Compliance Officers
- Anyone that needs a general understanding of security in the Cloud
- Those seeking the CCSP Certification
Mile2® is a developer of proprietary, vendor-neutral cyber security certifications which are accredited by the NSA’s CNSS 4011-4016. Mile2®’s courses are approved on Homeland’s Security NICCS training schedule and are also on the FBI’s preferred cybersecurity certification requirements. Mile2® administers its certification exams through MACS (Mile2® Assessment and Certification System).