CCNP Route 642-902 Implementing Cisco IP Routing
What you'll learn
- Upon completing this course, you will be able to meet these objectives:
- Plan routing services to meet requirements
- Implement an EIGRP-based solution
- Implement a scalable multiarea network OSPF-based solution
- Implement an IPv4-based redistribution solution
- Implement path control
- Implement and verify a Layer 3 solution using BGP to connect an enterprise network to an ISP
- good understanding of Cisco CCNA Routing and Switching certification
Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) validates the ability to plan, implement, verify and troubleshoot local and wide-area enterprise networks.
who are ready to advance their skills and work independently on complex network solutions.
Those who achieve CCNP have demonstrated the skills required in enterprise roles such as
- network technician,
- support engineer,
- systems engineer or network engineer.
CCNP focuses on the skills needed by a network engineer working for an Enterprise
Who this course is for:
- anyone wanting to prepare for the ROUTE 642-902 exam.
- students who want to build on their CCNA level skill set to further a career in computer networking.
- experienced networking professionals who are ready to advance their core routing, switching, and network troubleshooting skills and students with Cisco CCNA-level knowledge
Sikandar Shaik CCIEx3 (RS / SP / SEC)
Senior Technical Instructor/Network Consultant
Sikandar Shaik, a Triple CCIE (RS /SP /SEC # 35012),is a highly experienced and extremely driven senior technical instructor and network consultant. He has been training networking courses for more than 12 years, teaching on a wide range of topics including Routing and Switching, Service Provider and Security (CCNA to CCIE).
Founder & Senior Technical Instructor at NOA Solutions, Leading Cisco Training Institute in Hyderabad, India offering Cisco Training (online/Classroom)
In addition, he has been developing and updating the content for these courses. He has assisted many engineers in passing out the lab examinations and securing certifications.
Sikandar Shaik is highly skilled at designing, planning, coordinating, maintaining, troubleshooting and implementing changes to various aspects of multi-scaled, multi-platform, multi-protocol complex networks as well as course development and instruction for a technical workforce in a varied networking environment.
Sikandar Shaik has delivered instructor led trainings in several states in India as well as in abroad in countries like China, Kenya. Maldives, Bangladesh and UAE. He has also worked as a Freelance Cisco Certified Instructor globally for Corporate Major Clients.