CCNP SECURITY - SVPN 300-730 PART 1/3
What you'll learn
- Implementing Secure Solutions with Virtual Private Networks v1.0 (SVPN 300-730) is a 90-minute exam associated with the CCNP Security Certification.
- Tests a network security engineer on the variety of Virtual Private Network (VPN) solutions that Cisco has available on the Cisco ASA firewall and Cisco IOS software platforms.
- This exam tests a candidate's knowledge of implementing secure remote communications with Virtual Private Network (VPN) solutions including secure communications, architectures, and troubleshooting.
- The course, Implementing Secure Solutions with Virtual Private Networks, helps candidates to prepare for this exam.
- Implementing Site to Site IPSEC VPN on Routers & ASA
- Implementing DMVPN on Cisco Routers
- Implementing FlexVPN with IKEv2 on Cisco Routers
- Implementing Remote Access VPN - CIsco Routers & ASA
- Troubleshooting VPNs using ASDM and CLI
- Understand VPN Secure Communications Architecture
- CCNA Routing and Switching Knowledge
- Knowledge Basic Network Security Concepts (preferred)
This is the first part of the 3 Parts for new CCNP SECURITY Concentration Exam SPVN-300-730
covers topics in 3 Parts as given below
Part 1 - CryptoGraphy Concepts , VPN FOundations, IPSEC, Site to Site IPsec VPN
Part 2 - covers DMVPN Concepts & IPSec over DMVPN , FlexVPN
Part 3 - IKEv2 Focusses on Remote Access VPN on ASA and Routers.FlexVPN
Available February 24, 2020: Updates to the CCNP certification and training program
On February 24, 2020, Cisco will release new certification exams. New training will roll out over the next several months.
If you have started working toward the current CCNP Security certification, keep going. In the new program, you’ll receive credit for work you’ve already completed.
Implementing Secure Solutions with Virtual Private Networks (SVPN 300-730)
This exam tests your knowledge of implementing secure remote communications with Virtual Private Network (VPN) solutions, including:
To earn CCNP Security, you pass two exams: a core exam and a concentration exam of your choice.
The core exam, Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Core Technologies v1.0 (SCOR 300-701), focuses on your knowledge of security infrastructure including network security, cloud security, content security, endpoint protection and detection, secure network access, visibility, and enforcements.
You can prepare for this exam by taking the training course, Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Core Technologies (SCOR).
Concentration exams focus on emerging and industry-specific topics such as Cisco Firepower, identity services, email security, web security, VPNs, and automation.
You can prepare for concentration exams by taking corresponding Cisco training courses.
Who this course is for:
- security engineer
- Network Engineers
Sikandar Shaik CCIEx3 (RS / SP / SEC)
Senior Technical Instructor/Network Consultant
Sikandar Shaik, a Triple CCIE (RS /SP /SEC # 35012),is a highly experienced and extremely driven senior technical instructor and network consultant. He has been training networking courses for more than 12 years, teaching on a wide range of topics including Routing and Switching, Service Provider and Security (CCNA to CCIE).
Founder & Senior Technical Instructor at NOA Solutions, Leading Cisco Training Institute in Hyderabad, India offering Cisco Training (online/Classroom)
In addition, he has been developing and updating the content for these courses. He has assisted many engineers in passing out the lab examinations and securing certifications.
Sikandar Shaik is highly skilled at designing, planning, coordinating, maintaining, troubleshooting and implementing changes to various aspects of multi-scaled, multi-platform, multi-protocol complex networks as well as course development and instruction for a technical workforce in a varied networking environment.
Sikandar Shaik has delivered instructor led trainings in several states in India as well as in abroad in countries like China, Kenya. Maldives, Bangladesh and UAE. He has also worked as a Freelance Cisco Certified Instructor globally for Corporate Major Clients.