CCNA Service Provider - PART 3/4
- 7.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Deploy, maintain and improve carrier-grade network infrastructures.
- Configure, implement, and troubleshoot baseline Cisco Service Provider Next-Generation networks
- Skills and knowledge equivalent to those learned in CCNA Routing & Switching knowledge
- Working knowledge of the Windows operating system
- Working knowledge of Cisco IOS networking and concepts
- No formal prerequisites certification needed
This Course is designed to prepare CCNA Service Provider Candidates for the exam topics covered in two exams SPNG1(640-875) and SPNG2 (640-878) .
This is Third part of 4 parts of the Complete CCNA Service Provider Exam ( 2 Papers)
Customers then access the network through their ISP's last-mile infrastructure
ISP connects to the NSP's backbone.
An ISP can purchase wholesale bandwidth from an NSP, which provides connectivity for their customers.
Cisco offers dedicated Track on understanding service provider Technologies
In this course you will get introduced to Cisco Service Provider networks on how they work, configure, implement, Troubleshoot.
Trained by expert Triple CCIE certified with 15 + years of training and working experience in production networks.
This course start do covers from he Basics of Networking.
Although I do recommend if you have already done CCNA Routing & Switching will help to finish this course in no time as there are more than 50% of the topics overlap with CCNA Routing & Switching Track.
Service Provider introduces new devices like understanding IOS-XR ( used in ASR routers) and Metro-Ethernet Switches
- Service Provider Engineer who need to understand how ISP and NSP works
- CCNA SP certification is for service provider network engineers, technicians and designers who focus on the latest in Service Provider industry core networking technologies and trends
- Cisco Channel Partners