CCENT and CCNA Real World Labs - Cisco Training
What you'll learn
- Have fun watching a REAL Cisco Engineer troubleshooting all issues LIVE - when things go wrong - I keep recording!
- Apply CCENT and CCNA topics in real life situations
- Learn how to troubleshoot REAL issues on routers, switches, access points and firewalls
- Understand how a network REALLY works
- Learn topics that are not in CCENT/CCNA but are important
- Learn how to apply for a job as a Cisco Engineer
- Get a lot of experience with labs in Packet Tracer and GNS3 (challenges)
- This is a CCENT/CCNA Real World Labs Training so I assume you have a very good understanding of topics I cover (theory)
- Understanding of the OSI model
- Basic Router and Switch Configuration
- Understanding of TCP/IP
20 hours of Real World Videos and Packet Tracer / GNS3 Labs and Challenges!
Learn things that you really need to know.
Right... so you want to work in networking? Great choice... wait a minute... what about your experience? Oh... you read two books and played with Packet Tracer? That might NOT be enough!
- 20+ hours of Real Life Networking videos (HD) including troubleshooting of switches, routers and access points (wireless), creating a perfect network diagram, installing and managing monitoring tools (PRTG, Kiwi Syslog etc.), applying for a job as a Cisco Engineer, working with Cisco TAC Support...
- NO boring and useless topics which you will not find in the real world!
- GNS3 and Packet Tracer Labs and Challenges
- Real World Questions and Quizzes
Why are your videos better than 1000+ similar offers online?
Simple! Because it is ALL about real life examples! No boring and useless topics, no marketing, no useless commands - labs, labs, troubleshooting exercises....
I cover things that you SHOULD know but you will struggle to find in a book: network diagrams, monitoring tools, racks, applying for a Cisco job etc.
I am studying towards CCENT/CCNA. Will it help me get my cert?
Of course! There are a lot of questions and labs on your CCNA exam so for sure my videos and labs will help you prepare for your exam. However, my project is more focused on real life examples so not all CCNA/CCNA Sec topics will be covered and some will be covered in more details (including some CCNP topics and Microsoft topics). That's a good thing as you can use my videos at ANY stage of your career in Networking!
Who this course is for:
- Studying towards CCENT/CCNA or be certified already
- Interested in real world networking examples
- Interested in troubleshooting network devices
- Studying for a Microsoft or Comptia exam and willing to learn more about Cisco Real World examples
Hi, my name is Marious. I have been working in IT for 20 years (web design, networking, security, tutoring, management).
My courses/certifications: MCSE, MCSA, MCTS, MCP, Cisco CCNA, CCNP, CCNA Security, CCSP, Zyxel Security Professional,
Postgraduate studies in networking & security. A Master's Degree in Human Resources.
20 years of experience in IT. This has included designing, troubleshooting and installing networks, Cisco routers, switches, access points and firewalls (ASA Firewalls, Aironet, VLANs, routing protocols RIP, OSPF, EIGRP, BGP, spanning tree, VPNs, Cyberoam, IPS/IDS, Riverbed), Previous experience includes Microsoft systems, IT Manager, Technical Trainer (Cisco, Comptia, Microsoft) and Private Tutor.
CCNA Cisco Certified Network Associate (2009)
CCNP Cisco Certified Network Professional (2010)
CCNA_SEC Cisco Certified Network Associate Security (2012)
CCNA_ASA Cisco ASA Firewalls Specialist: Security and VPNs (2013)
CCSP (CCNP Sec) – Cisco Certified Security Specialist (2013)
ZCNP ZyXEL Certified Network Professional (2012)
MCSE Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (2011)
MCP Microsoft Certified Professional (Windows Server) (2009)
MCTS Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (Vista) (2009)
MCSA Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (2010)
Training in ERP management, Cisco Networking Academy CCNA (distinction)
Microsoft Courses (Windows Server 2003, SQL, XP, ISA Server, Exchange Server)
Thanks and good luck with your studies!