CCNA Security Packet Tracer Guide
What you'll learn
- Know how to install, troubleshoot and monitor network devices to maintain integrity, confidentiality and availability of data and devices, and competency in the technologies that Cisco uses in its security structure.
- Have knowledge and skills required to secure Cisco networks
- Helps students prepare for the Cisco CCNA Security certification exam.
- CCENT, CCNA knowledge
- Know how to use Cisco Packet Tracer 7.1 software
When teaching CCNA Security course I've found that students often have difficulty in finding methods to troubleshoot network issues. Moreover, students have difficulty in remembering configuration commands on Cisco netwoking devices. The way to solve these issues is to practice on the network scenarios as much as possible. And this course is designed to guide students doing all the CCNA Security Activities on Packet Tracer simulation Software. In each video, the teacher will give the problem that need to be solved, the knowledge needs to be to applied, and the configuration commands need to be used. With the step-by-step guide video, the students can more understand the knowledge and remember the way using configuration commands.
PACKET TRACER ACTIVITIES GUIDE ON THIS COURSE INCLUDE:
- Securing Network Device activities
- Authentication, Authorization and Accouting activities
- Implementing Intrustion Prevention (IPS) activities
- Securing Local Area Network activities
- Implementing Virtual Private Networks (VPN) activities
- Implementing the Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA) activities
- Skill Intergration Challenge
Who this course is for:
- Students who are studying CCNA Security or CCNA R&S
- Students preparing for the Cisco CCNA Security certification exam.
- Network Security Specialist, Security Administrator and Network Security Support Engineer
I am Bill Toan. I have a master degree in computer system information. I've been a Cisco instructor since 2010. I hold CCNA, CCNP security and Security+ certification. My favourite teaching courses are CCNA and CCNP Security. I come from a background of network security engineer, and now I am focusing on IoT security and applied machine learning techniques on network security.
I have worked for over 14+ years on building enterprise security solutions using Cisco products. I have been a super-moderator of a network security forum for 5 years. I love sharing my experience to students and inspire them to the cyber security world.