CCNA R&S 2019 (200-125) By Hexa CCIE Khawar Butt
- 48 hours on-demand video
- 114 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- CCNA Routing & Switching - 200-125
- Introduction to Networking
- Introduction to Cisco Router IOS
- Understanding and Implementing WAN Technologies
- Routing Protocols - RIPv2, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP
- IPv6 Addressing and Routing
- Security using ACLs
- Cisco Switching Technologies
- IP Services - DHCP, DNS, NTP, FHRP, NAT, CDP, LLDP
- Quality of Service - QoS
- Router Maintenance
- Basic Computer Skills
Jumpstart your career in IT and networking by understanding the fundamentals of Networking. This course will get you started in the exciting and lucrative field of Cisco Networking. You will be taught to learn the concepts for the technologies & how to implement them. This will give you a comprehensive understanding of all the topics required for passing the Cisco CCNA exam.
This course is taught in a way that it is easy to understand. The focus is to break each technology down into small components that can be understood and mastered easily. It will lay the foundation for not only passing the CCNA exam but also for future higher level certifications.
In this course, you will:
- Understanding the requirement for a specific technology before learning it.
- Learning the concepts behind the technology and how to implement them on a Cisco Router / Switch.
- Technology implementation with step - by - step approach.
- Build the skills and confidence to not only ACE the CCNA 200-125 exam but also be prepared for the Real life implementations.
- Use the knowledge and skills to jumpstart your networking career.
- Students that want to achieve the highly coveted Cisco CCNA Certification