CCNA Quiz Questions: Exam prep. Get ready for your exam!
- Preparing for the CCNA exam
CCNA Quiz Questions! Lots of quiz questions with answers. Make sure you are ready to pass your CCNA exam!
Labs! Labs! And more Labs! Get the hands on experience to pass your CCNA exam!
Prepare practically for the Cisco CCNA certification which is the most in-demand networking certification in the world today! Make sure you can pass the Cisco CCNA Routing and Switching 200-125 exam!
This course tests your knowledge of CCNA topics with quiz questions that helps make sure you are ready for the exam!
Ask yourself these questions:
- Are you ready and prepared for the labs in the CCNA exam?
- Are you able to troubleshoot Cisco networks?
- Are you confident with your ability to configure networks as required by Cisco to pass the CCNA?
This course helps you prepare for the exam and gain the confidence to pass the exam!
There are many topologies and quiz questions in this course!
Networks are all around us and you are using one right now to access this course.
Imagine for a moment, how different your life would be without access to Facebook, Snapchat, Google, YouTube, WhatsApp or any of the other websites on the Internet? How would you live with no Internet?
The Internet is extremely important in modern life today and all websites and Internet communication relies on networking. This reliance is only predicted to continue with the growth of the Internet of Things (IoT) in the next few years.
Without routers, switches, network cabling and protocols like BGP there would be no Internet!
This course will teach you how networks actually work and how you are able to connect to websites like Facebook, Google, and YouTube.
Companies throughout the world (from the smallest to the largest) rely on networks designed, installed and maintained by networking engineers. Join this in demand industry!
Start your journey today learning about networking.
I want to welcome you to this Cisco CCNA Packet Tracer Ultimate labs course! I'm David Bombal, and I have been teaching networking courses for over 15 years. I qualified as a Cisco Certified Interwork Engineer (CCIE) in 2003 and hold with numerous other networking certifications. I'm also a Cisco and HPE certified instructor where I have trained thousands of networking engineers in many of the largest companies in the world including Fortune 100 companies.
The course covers the topics in the Cisco ICND1, ICND2 and CCNA exams.
The ideal student for this course is someone looking to break into the networking field, someone looking to extend their knowledge from PCs and servers to networking, or someone interested in getting knowledge to work in one of the most exciting, most in-demand jobs in IT - networking.
There are no requirements necessary to enrol in this course, I only ask that you come open minded and ready to learn.
Feel free to take a look at the course description and some of the sample free videos.
I look forward to seeing you on the inside!
Who this course is for:
- CCNA candidates
- 00:05Question 1: EIGRP
- 06:11Question 1 Answer and Explanation Video: EIGRP
- 03:46Udemy Tips and Tricks
- 01:59Answering your questions
- 9 questionsQuality of Service
- 00:08Question 2: IPv4 Addressing
- 00:11Question 2 Answer: IPv4 Addressing
- 6 questionsLife of a Packet
- 16:00Life of a Packet Explanation Video
- 00:03Question 3: Spanning Tree
- 00:05Question 3 Answer: Spanning Tree
- 20:28Answer 3 Explanation Video: Spanning Tree
- 00:05Question 4: Spanning Tree
- 13:32Question 4 Answer and Explanation Video: Spanning Tree
- 4 questionsBroadcast and collision domains
- 00:04Questions 5: Multicast
- 00:06Question 5 Answer: Multicast
- 20:25Question 5 Answer and Explanation Video: Multicast
- 00:04Question 6: Spanning Tree
- 00:03Question 6 Answer: Spanning Tree
- 00:11Simulation 1: Macbook
- 00:00Simulation 1: Macbook Answers
- 00:05Question 7: Packet Flows
- 00:01Question 7 Answer: Packet Flows
- 4 questionsOSI Model
- 00:14Question 8: OSPF Areas
- 00:07Question 8 Answers: OSPF Areas
- 00:11Question 9: OSPF Areas
- 00:03Question 9 Answers: OSPF Areas
- 2 questionsEIGRP
- 00:08Question 10: Serial Links
- 00:04Question 10 Answers: Serial Links
- 4 questionsSubnetting
- 3 questionsHSRP
- 00:17Question 11: IPv4 Addressing
- 00:10Question 11 Answer: IPv4 Addressing
- 2 questionsIOS commands
- 4 questionsIPv6 Addressing
- 00:05Question 12: Serial Links
- 00:01Question 12 Answers: Serial Links
- 00:08Question 13: Serial Links
- 00:05Question 13 Answers: Serial Links
- 3 questionsMPLS
- 00:03Question 14 Answers: MPLS
- 00:08Questions 15: MPLS
- 00:07Question 15 Answers: MPLS
- 00:06Questions 16: IP addressing
- 00:05Question 16 Answers: IP addressing
- 00:10Question 17: Config Register
- 00:03Question 17 Answers: Config Register
- 00:15Question 18: Config Register
- 00:14Question 18 Answers: Config Register
- 3 questionsConfiguration Register
- 4 questionsBGP
- 00:11Question 19: NAT
- 00:03Question 19 Answers: NAT
- 7 questionsNAT
- 00:06Question 20: Summarization
- 00:09Question 20 Answers: Summarization
- 00:07Question 21: Admin Distance
- 00:01Question 21 Answers: Admin Distance
- 00:08Question 22: Summarization
- 00:06Question 22 Answers: Summarization
- 2 questionsLayer 3 switching
- 3 questionsConfigs
- 3 questionsWireshark and OSI model
- 00:09Quiz Answers: Wireshark and OSI Model
- 00:10Simulation 2: Windows 10
- 00:00Simulation 2: Windows 10 Answers
- 00:04Question 23: Collisions
- 00:08Question 23 Answer: Collisions
- 00:06Simulation 3: Linux
- 00:00Simulation 3: Linux Answers
- 00:06Question 24: Wireshark
- 00:01Question 24 Answers: Wireshark
- 00:02Question 25: Access Lists
- 00:05Question 25 Answers: Access Lists
- 00:04Question 26: Duplex
- 00:02Question 26 Answers: Duplex
- 00:06Question 27: Ports
- 00:01Question 27 Answers: Ports
- 4 questionsVirtualization
- 00:05Question 28: Ports
- 00:02Question 28 Answers: Ports
- 00:06Question 29: Wireshark
- 00:01Question 29 Answers: Wireshark
- 00:06Question 30: Ports
- 00:03Question 30 Answers: Ports
- 00:04Question 31: Access Lists
- 00:06Question 31 Answers: Access Lists
- 00:06Question 32: Ethernet
- 00:01Question 32 Answers: Ethernet
- 00:04Question 33: IP addressing
- 00:04Question 33 Answers: IP addressing
- 00:06Question 34: Ports
- 00:03Question 34 Answers: Ports
- 00:05Question 35: Troubleshooting
- 00:03Question 35 Answers: Troubleshooting
- 00:08Question 36: Passwords
- 00:01Question 36 Answers: Passwords
- 00:03Question 37: Troubleshooting
- 00:03Question 37 Answers: Troubleshooting
- 00:04Question 38: Troubleshooting
- 00:05Question 38 Answers: Troubleshooting
- 00:03Question 39: Troubleshooting
- 00:09Question 39 Answers: Troubleshooting
- 00:06Question 40: Static Routing
- 00:10Question 40 Answers: Static Routing
- 00:04Question 41: Spanning Tree
- 00:01Question 41 Answers: Spanning Tree
- 00:06Question 42: Wireshark
- 00:03Question 42 Answers: Wireshark
- 00:07Question 43: Static Routes
- 00:02Question 43 Answers: Static Routes
- 00:07Question 44: Subnetting
- 00:02Question 44 Answers: Subnetting
- 00:07Question 45: Subnetting
- 00:02Question 45 Answers: Subnetting
- 00:04Question 46: Ethernet
- 00:01Question 46 Answers: Ethernet
- 5 questionsSDN
- 00:10Do you like these questions?
- 00:12Bonus Content
David Bombal (CCIE #11023 Emeritus) passed his Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert Routing and Switching exam in January 2003 and is one of a small percentage of Cisco Engineers that pass their CCIE labs on their first attempt.
David qualified as a Cisco Certified Systems Instructor (CCSI #22787) many years ago! He has been training Cisco courses for over 15 years and has delivered instructor led courses in various countries around the world covering a wide range of Cisco topics from CCNA to CCIE.
David is very active on social media and has over 250,000 YouTube subscribers and has posted over 1,000 free videos.