CCNA (200-301) - Network Fundamentals and Internet Protocols
What you'll learn
- CCNA stands for Cisco Certified Network Associate, which is a certification you can earn after taking the 120-minute exam administered by Cisco.
- The exam tests your knowledge and skills related to network fundamentals, network access, IP connectivity, IP services, security fundamentals, and automation.
- Many people pass the CCNA exam through self-study using the latest learning materials supplemented with practical instruction.
- You can also gain hands-on Cisco CCNA configuration and troubleshooting experience through practice labs.
- The CCNA exam tests your knowledge and skills in networking fundamentals such as routing and switching, network access, IP connectivity, IP services, security.
- Although there are no formal prerequisites for CCNA certification, most professionals in the field would recommend a thorough understanding of the CCNA topics b
- The CCNA is no longer required before you can attain a CCNP or higher-level Cisco certification.
- Cisco has associate (CCNA), professional (CCNP), and expert (CCIE) certifications. These include the CCNA, Cisco Certified CyberOps Associate.
- Routers, Hubs and Switches in cisco CCNA 200 -301
- Security Features in ccna security
- No Wire - Wireless in cisco CCNA 200 -301
- Servers in ccna security
- Make It Virtual in cisco ccna
- The Great OSI Model in cisco CCNA 200 -301
- What is TCP/IP?
- UDP vs TCP in cisco ccna
- Well-known Network Architectures
- Standard (Copper) Cables
- Fiber Optic Cables in ccna 200-301
- What is IPv4 (ipv4) Address?
- Classes and Assignment of IPv4 (ipv4) Address
- DNS Services in ccna 200-301
- Unicast, Multicast and Broadcast
- Binary Format Numbering in cisco ccna 200-301
- Subnetting – Subnet Mask in cisco ccna 200-301
- Practice for Subnetting
- Why and What is IPv6 (ipv6) Address?
- IPv6 (ipv6) Address Format
- IPv6 (ipv6) Address Types
- What is Routing and Its Process?
- Metric and Administrative Distance in Routing Tables
- Let’s Compare Routing Protocols in cisco ccna 200-301
- What is OSPF?
- OSPF Adjacency & Neighbor Forming Process
- OSPF Cost in cisco ccna
- OSPF Areas and LSAs
- OSPF Configuration in cisco ccna
- First-Hop Redundancy Protocols
- Some basic ccna networking knowledge
- Watch the networking and ccna 200-301 course videos completely, to the end and in order.
- Internet Connection
- Any device such as mobile phone, computer or tablet where you can watch the cisco ccna lesson.
- Learning the ccna determination and patience.
Welcome to the “ CCNA (200-301) - Network Fundamentals and Internet Protocols ” course.
Cisco CCNA 200-301 Master course to help you prepare and pass Cisco's newest CCNA 200-301 exam and certification.
The CCNA is a tough test, but it isn’t impossible. With expert instruction from top-rated instructors, you can ace every section of the CCNA. Whether you need help understanding LAN switching and routing, or advice on mastering the fundamentals of networking, “CCNA (200-301) - Network Fundamentals and Internet Protocols” has a beginner-friendly course to help you.
The ccna exam tests your knowledge and skills in networking fundamentals such as routing and switching, network access, IP connectivity, IP services, security basics, and automation and programmability. Among the topics covered are how to build simple LANs, troubleshooting routers and switches, IP addressing and subnetting, IPv4 and IPv6 routing, address allocation using Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP), access control lists (ACLs), basic WAN technologies such as VPN, external authentication methods, quality of service (QoS), IP services such as Network Address Translation (NAT).
During the course you will learn the following topics:
Routers, Hubs and Switches in cisco CCNA 200 -301
Security Features in ccna security
No Wire - Wireless in cisco ccna
Servers in ccna 200-301
Make It Virtual in cisco ccna 200-301
The Great OSI Model in cisco ccna
What is TCP/IP?
UDP vs TCP in ccna
Well-known Network Architectures
Standard (Copper) Cables in networking
Fiber Optic Cables
What is IPv4 (ipv4) Address?
Classes and Assignment of IPv4 Address in ccna 200-301
DNS Services in cisco ccna
Unicast, Multicast and Broadcast in network
Binary Format Numbering in cisco
Subnetting in ccna security
Subnetting – Subnet Mask in network
Practice for Subnetting in networking fundamentals
Why and What is IPv6 Address?
IPv6 (ipv6) Address Format
IPv6 Address Types in ccna
What is Routing and Its Process?
Metric and Administrative Distance in Routing Tables in ccna
Let’s Compare Routing Protocols
What is OSPF?
OSPF Adjacency & Neighbor Forming Process
OSPF Areas and LSAs
First-Hop Redundancy Protocols
With my up-to-date course, you will also have the chance to keep yourself updated and have fun while preparing for the CCNA exam. I am also happy to say that I will always be available to support your learning and answer your questions.
Why do you want to take this course?
Our answer is simple: Quality of teaching.
Whether you just want to take the exam to measure your network knowledge, specialize in networking, are a university student and want to improve yourself, or want to learn as a requirement of your profession. For any purpose, the “CCNA (200-301) - Network Fundamentals and Internet Protocols” course is for you.
What is Cisco CCNA and what can you do with it?
CCNA stands for Cisco Certified Network Associate, which is a certification you can earn after taking the 120-minute exam administered by Cisco. The exam tests your knowledge and skills related to network fundamentals, network access, IP connectivity, IP services, security fundamentals, and automation and programmability. Once you earn your CCNA, you can use it to get a job in the information technology (IT) or networking fields. For example, you could work as a Cloud Engineer, Network Administrator, Systems Administrator, or IT Manager. You can also take additional specialized exams to land a more specialized role. If you complete the CCNA Routing and Switching Certification, for example, you are eligible for positions like a Network Analyst or Network Engineer.
How can I pass the CCNA with self study?
Many people pass the CCNA exam through self-study using the latest learning materials supplemented with practical instruction. The exam covers a broad range of basic and modern networking concepts along with real-world Cisco network configuration scenarios. It's important to both understand the concepts and practice applying them. Simulated configuration exercises, practice labs, and sample test questions are especially helpful in preparing for the CCNA exam. Udemy courses can help you master the networking concepts and skills needed. You can also gain hands-on Cisco CCNA configuration and troubleshooting experience through practice labs.
What are the topics covered in the Cisco CCNA exam? For many years, the CCNA certification involved multiple exams for individual tracks like CCNA Voice and CCNA Data Center. In 2020, Cisco combined all the tracks into one comprehensive CCNA exam based on the.
What are the recommended prerequisites for the CCNA exam?
Although there are no formal prerequisites for CCNA certification, most professionals in the field would recommend a thorough understanding of the CCNA topics before taking the exam. A lot of CCNA candidates have one or more years of experience implementing Cisco solutions along with a grasp of basic IP addressing and network concepts.
What are the recommended prerequisites fort he CCNA exam?
No, the CCNA is no longer required before you can attain a CCNP or higher-level Cisco certification. However, you need a certain level of competency and knowledge that builds upon skills attained at the CCNA level before you should attempt the CCNP certification. To achieve any of the Cisco professional-level certifications, you must pass two exams. You can earn a CCNP certification in one or more of the following specialties: enterprise (including routing, switching, and wireless networking), collaboration, security, data center, and service provider. Cisco also offers professional-level certifications in Cisco Certified DevNet Professional, which proves your skills in developing and maintaining applications built on Cisco networks, and Cisco Certified CyberOps Professional, which proves your skills in incident response, cloud security, and other active defense security roles.
What are the other Cisso certifications and what do they cover?
Cisco has associate (CCNA), professional (CCNP), and expert (CCIE) certifications. These include the CCNA, Cisco Certified CyberOps Associate (entry security analyst skills), and Cisco Certified DevNet Associate (developing apps on Cisco platforms). CCNP certifications in enterprise (routing, switching, and wireless), collaboration (Cisco apps and services), data center (Cisco infrastructure), security (Cisco security solutions), and service provider (implementing and operating Cisco solutions), along with Cisco Certified CyberOps Professional and Cisco Certified DevNet Professional; CCIE certifications in enterprise infrastructure (operating Cisco solutions for complex setups), enterprise wireless (operating Cisco solutions for complex setups), data center (building and operating Cisco data center solutions), security (implementing Cisco security solutions)
Student of Udemy says that about CCNA Course:
Excellent course! When I started, I knew little about networking and now I can have a knowledgeable conversation with our network specialist.
London-based OAK Academy is an online education company. OAK Academy provides training in IT, Software, Design, development in English, Portuguese, Spanish, Turkish and many different languages on the Udemy platform, where there are over 1000 hours of video training courses. By publishing new courses, OAK Academy not only increases the number of training series, but also updates its students about all the innovations of the previously published courses.
When you sign up, you will feel the expertise of OAK Academy's experienced developers. The questions sent by the students to our instructors are answered by our instructors within 48 hours at the latest.
Video and Audio Production Quality
All of our videos are rendered/produced as high quality video and audio to provide you with the best learning experience
In this course you will get:
● Lifetime Access to the Course
● Quick and Easy Support in the Q&A section
● Udemy Certificate of Completion Available for Download
● We offer full support by answering any questions.
See you at the CCNA (200-301) - Network Fundamentals and Internet Protocols course!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn the fundamentals of networking and anyone who wants to pass the CCNA 200-301 Certification Exam!
- Those who want to get Cisco + CCNA 200-301 certificate
- Anyone interested in cyber security
- Those who have a career goal in the field of cyber security
- Those who have a basic knowledge of security and want to take it to higher levels
- Those who want to step into the world of cybersecurity
- Junior Security elements
By 2024, there will be more than 1 million unfilled computing jobs and the skills gap is a global problem. This was our starting point.
At OAK Academy, we are the tech experts who have been in the sector for years and years. We are deeply rooted in the tech world. We know the tech industry. And we know the tech industry's biggest problem is the “tech skills gap” and here is our solution.
OAK Academy will be the bridge between the tech industry and people who
-are planning a new career
-are thinking career transformation
-want career shift or reinvention,
-have the desire to learn new hobbies at their own pace
Because we know we can help this generation gain the skill to fill these jobs and enjoy happier, more fulfilling careers. And this is what motivates us every day.
We specialize in critical areas like cybersecurity, coding, IT, game development, app monetization, and mobile. Thanks to our practical alignment we are able to constantly translate industry insights into the most in-demand and up-to-date courses,
OAK Academy will provide you the information and support you need to move through your journey with confidence and ease.
Our courses are for everyone. Whether you are someone who has never programmed before, or an existing programmer seeking to learn another language, or even someone looking to switch careers we are here.
OAK Academy here to transforms passionate, enthusiastic people to reach their dream job positions.
If you need help or if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our team.