CCNA 200-301 Complete course - Not Just another CCNA course
What you'll learn
- This course covers all exam topics of the CCNA 200-301 Exam and will enable you to pass the exam. It includes all learning notes and hands-on Lab Manuals.
- Become confident in Network & Security Fundamentals, Routing, Switching, wireless Technology, IP services, Network Automation & programmability
- To setup, configure and troubleshoot real networks in packet tracer and GNS3 tool. Also, learn how real-world network works
- Learn different career options in the networking field, what kind of jobs you can take, and why you must pursue your career in this field?
- This course will make you from ZERO to HERO in the networking field
- It will give you WINGS to FLY HIGH and take your career to the next level
- This is beginner level course and does not require any pre-requisite knowledge of networking
- However, the candidate must know how to use a computer with internet connection
Learn CCNA from a Triple CCIE (R&S, Security, SP) certified instructor in just 28+ Hours. The instructor has 15 years of extensive experience in the network industry. It is an engaging course which include animations on several important topics, infographic slides and extensive lab practice.
The course is divided into six different chapters as follows:
1. Network Fundamentals
2. Network Access
3. IP Connectivity
4. IP Services
5. Security Fundamentals
6. Automation and Programmability
In “Network fundamentals” chapter, we have covered History of Networking Standards,TCP/IP, OSI, Transport Layer, TCP & UDP, Multiplexing, Virtualization, Cloud Computing, Cabling types, IPv4 & IPv6 addressing, IPv4 subnetting, Default Gateway.
In “Network Access” chapter, we have covered Switching technology, Wireless technology, and Cisco WLAN deployments.
In “IP Connectivity” chapter, we have covered IP routing process, static and dynamic routing, and FHRP protocols.
In “IP Services” chapter, we have covered DNS, NAT, DHCP, SNMP, FTP, TFTP, and QOS.
“Security fundaments” chapter is composed of security terminologies, different types of attacks & vulnerabilities, AAA, TACACS+, RADIUS, Security program, Internet VPN, ACLs, standard and extended ACL.
“Automation & programmability” chapter is comprised of Types of planes, controllers, SDN, NBI, SBI, APIC, ACI, Cisco SDA, Rest API, Software CRUD actions, HTTP verbs, URI, DATA Serialization, JSON, traditional configuration model versus centralized configuration model, ANSIBLE, PUPPET, and CHEF.
So, are you ready to Jumpstart your career in networking?
Who this course is for:
- A person who is passionate to begin his career in the field of IT and Networks with ZERO knowledge
- College students, Undergraduate students, and Fresh graduates who wish to get a thorough idea about IT & Network field and its future potential
- Entry Level IT engineers who want to grow their career to the next level in the field of networking
- System Engineers & administrators, cloud engineers, network security engineers, and IT desktop support engineers who lack network & switching infrastructure knowledge, how network functions, how traffic flows into the network end to end, and how to troubleshoot the basic network problems
My name is Muhammad Rameez Khan, and I am an IP network Expert Engineer with 15 years of experience in the Network Industry. I also have 4 years of experience as a CCNA instructor. I am an electronic Engineer by profession, and I have CCIE RS, CCIE Security, and CCIE Service Provider Certifications.