CCIE Routing & Switching Version 5.0 - VPN
What you'll learn
- To plan, operate and troubleshoot complex, converged network infrastructures on a wide variety of Cisco equipment.
- enables you to succeed on the exam the first time
- helping you to identify areas of weakness and improve both your conceptual knowledge and hands-on skills.
- helps you master topics on the CCIE Routing and Switching v5.0 exams,tunneling technologies --GRE, IPsec, DMVPN, MPLS
- in-depth understanding of the topics in the exam blueprints covered in VPN section
- Good understanding on CCNA CCNP Routing and Switching Knowledge
- There are no formal prerequisites for CCIE certification
Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert Routing and Switching (CCIE Routing and Switching) certifies the skills required of expert-level network engineers to plan, operate and troubleshoot complex, converged network infrastructure.
This video training course focuses on the topics listed in the “Layer 2 Technologies" section of Cisco's blueprint for the CCIE Routing and Swiching Version 5 Written and Lab exam.
This is the First part of of 6 CCIE courses by sikandar shaik.
The benefits of getting a CCIE certification are varied and include the following:
- Better pay
- Career-advancement opportunities
- Applies to certain minimum requirements for Cisco Silver and Gold Channel Partners, as well as those seeking Master Specialization, making you more valuable to Channel Partners
- Better movement through the problem-resolution process when calling the Cisco TAC
- Credibility for consultants and customer engineers, including the use of the Cisco CCIE logo
- The other big reason to take the CCIE Routing and Switching written exam is that it recertifies an individual's associate-, professional-, and expert-level Cisco certifications, regardless of his or her technology track.
Who this course is for:
- students who want to prepare for CCIE routing and switching Written and Lab exam
- build the skills that are necessary for expert certification
- To Achieve worldwide the most prestigious networking certification in the industry
- Career-advancement opportunities
Sikandar Shaik CCIEx3 (RS / SP / SEC)
Senior Technical Instructor/Network Consultant
Sikandar Shaik, a Triple CCIE (RS /SP /SEC # 35012),is a highly experienced and extremely driven senior technical instructor and network consultant. He has been training networking courses for more than 12 years, teaching on a wide range of topics including Routing and Switching, Service Provider and Security (CCNA to CCIE).
Founder & Senior Technical Instructor at NOA Solutions, Leading Cisco Training Institute in Hyderabad, India offering Cisco Training (online/Classroom)
In addition, he has been developing and updating the content for these courses. He has assisted many engineers in passing out the lab examinations and securing certifications.
Sikandar Shaik is highly skilled at designing, planning, coordinating, maintaining, troubleshooting and implementing changes to various aspects of multi-scaled, multi-platform, multi-protocol complex networks as well as course development and instruction for a technical workforce in a varied networking environment.
Sikandar Shaik has delivered instructor led trainings in several states in India as well as in abroad in countries like China, Kenya. Maldives, Bangladesh and UAE. He has also worked as a Freelance Cisco Certified Instructor globally for Corporate Major Clients.