CCIE Routing & Switching Version 5.0 -IP Services - QoS
What you'll learn
- To plan, operate and troubleshoot complex, converged network infrastructures on a wide variety of Cisco equipment.
- in-depth understanding of the topics in the exam blueprints
- enables you to succeed on the exam the first time
- helping you to identify areas of weakness and improve both your conceptual knowledge and hands-on skills.
- helps you master topics on the CCIE Routing and Switching v5.0 exams,
- Good understanding on CCNA CCNP Routing and Switching Knowledge
- There are no formal prerequisites for CCIE certification
The Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert, or CCIE, is a technical certification offered by Cisco Systems. The CCIE certifies the skills required of network engineers to plan, operate and troubleshoot complex, converged network infrastructures on a wide variety of Cisco equipment.
The CCIE is one of the most prestigious networking certifications in the industry.
This Cisco video training is the last part of 7 CCIE Courses focuses on the topic "IP services & QoS " listed in the Cisco's blueprint for the CCIE R&S v5 exam and lab.
All topics are covered in detail with instructor-led demonstration with real-world scenarios. The class consists of --- hours of in-depth explanations and examples and can be viewed on your computer or any MP4-compatible mobile device.
This course is taught by Sikandar Shaik,CCIEx2 (RS/SP)
Who this course is for:
- students who want to prepare for CCIE routing and switching Written and Lab exam
- build the skills that are necessary for expert certification.
- To Achieve worldwide the most prestigious networking certification in the industry
- Career-advancement opportunities
Sikandar Shaik CCIEx3 (RS / SP / SEC)
Senior Technical Instructor/Network Consultant
Sikandar Shaik, a Triple CCIE (RS /SP /SEC # 35012),is a highly experienced and extremely driven senior technical instructor and network consultant. He has been training networking courses for more than 12 years, teaching on a wide range of topics including Routing and Switching, Service Provider and Security (CCNA to CCIE).
Founder & Senior Technical Instructor at NOA Solutions, Leading Cisco Training Institute in Hyderabad, India offering Cisco Training (online/Classroom)
In addition, he has been developing and updating the content for these courses. He has assisted many engineers in passing out the lab examinations and securing certifications.
Sikandar Shaik is highly skilled at designing, planning, coordinating, maintaining, troubleshooting and implementing changes to various aspects of multi-scaled, multi-platform, multi-protocol complex networks as well as course development and instruction for a technical workforce in a varied networking environment.
Sikandar Shaik has delivered instructor led trainings in several states in India as well as in abroad in countries like China, Kenya. Maldives, Bangladesh and UAE. He has also worked as a Freelance Cisco Certified Instructor globally for Corporate Major Clients.