Criteria Cognitive Aptitude Test (CCAT) Practice Questions
- 6 Practice Tests
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Just a computer or mobile phone will be enough
In this course, you will encounter with different CCAT questions. All questions will be solved detaily.
Types of these questions will be:
- Math (Aritmetic Mean, Rate, Ratio, Direct and Reverse Proportion...)
- Logic (Connection between events...)
- Spatial Reasoning (Rotation, substraction, addition, Tracing...)
- Verbal (Synonym, Opposite, Fill in the blanks with words, similar relations...)
The Criteria Cognitive Aptitude Test (CCAT) is a popular pre-employment cognitive ability test.
You should notice in CCAT to these things:
- Don't use calculater.
- You will have just 15 minutes to 50 questions.
What should we know about CCAT?
1. We will encounter with 50 questions.
2. We will have 15 minutes for all questions so we will have 16 seconds for per question.
3. Most test takers get only 24 answers correctly so you should aim get 24 answers correctly at least.
4. We will be evaluated on logic, math, and verbal reasoning.
- Don't spen time for specific questions.
- Please have a pen and paper with you when you take the assessment.
- All people that want to learn CCAT