- 23 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Entire curriculum of CCA Spark and Hadoop Developer
- Apache Sqoop
- HDFS Commands
- Python Fundamentals
- Core Spark - Transformations and Actions
- Spark SQL and Data Frames
- Streaming analytics using Kafka, Flume and Spark Streaming
- Basic programming skills using any programming language
- Cloudera Quickstart VM or valid account for IT Versity Big Data labs or any Hadoop clusters where Hadoop, Hive and Spark are well integrated.
- Minimum memory required based on the environment you are using with 64 bit operating system
- 4 GB RAM with access to proper clusters or 16 GB RAM with virtual machines such as Cloudera QuickStart VM
CCA 175 Spark and Hadoop Developer is one of the well recognized Big Data certifications. This scenario-based certification exam demands basic programming using Python or Scala along with Spark and other Big Data technologies.
This comprehensive course covers all aspects of the certification using Python as a programming language.
Spark SQL and Data Frames
Please note that the syllabus is recently changed and now the exam is primarily focused on Spark Data Frames and/or Spark SQL.
Exercises will be provided to prepare before attending the certification. The intention of the course is to boost the confidence to attend the certification.
All the demos are given on our state of the art Big Data cluster. You can avail one-week complimentary lab access by filling this form which is provided as part of the welcome message.
- Any IT aspirant/professional willing to learn Big Data and give CCA 175 certification