- 20.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Data Ingestion using Apache Sqoop
- Writing Queries using Apache Hive
- Using Impala to execute Hive Queries
- Prepare for CCA 159 Data Analyst Certification Exam
- A 64 bit Computer with at least 8 GB RAM is highly desired
- Access to Multinode Cluster or our ITVersity Labs (Paid Subscription Required)
- Setup Cloudera QuickStart VM in high end laptops (16 GB RAM and Quad Core) - Instructions Provided but Not Supported
- Basic Computer Skills
- Ability to write based SQL Queries and use Linux based environment
CCA 159 Data Analyst is one of the well recognized Big Data certification. This scenario based certification exam demands in depth knowledge of Hive, Sqoop as well as basic knowledge of Impala.
This comprehensive course covers all aspects of the certification with real world examples and data sets.
Overview of Big Data eco system
Creating Tables in Hive
Loading/Inserting data into Hive tables
Overview of functions in Hive
Writing Basic Queries in Hive
Joining Data Sets and Set Operations in Hive
Windowing or Analytics Functions in Hive
Importing data from MySQL to HDFS
Performing Hive Import
Exporting Data from HDFS/Hive to MySQL
Submitting Sqoop Jobs and Incremental Imports
Exercises will be provided to prepare before attending the certification. Intention of the course is to boost the confidence to attend the certification.
All the demos are given on our state of the art Big Data cluster. If you do not have multi node cluster, you can sign up for our labs and practice on our multi node cluster.
- Any Big Data Professional or Aspirant who want to learn about Databases and Query Interfaces in Big Data
- Any Business Intelligence Professional who want to understand Data Analysis in Big Data eco system
- Any IT Professional who want to prepared for CCA 159 Data Analyst exam