CBT4PANIC. Overcome Panic & Anxiety attacks fast
- All you need to be free of panic is a willingness to do the practice.
Would you like to be FREE of Anxiety and Panic Attacks starting right from TODAY?
- Would you like to get your life back to normal?
- No matter how long you have been suffering..
- No matter how severe your symptoms have been..
- No matter how hopeless you feel..
- Even if you don't believe it's possible to get better..
Don't Worry!.. You are NOT ill… You are NOT going mad!
Would you like to just feel 'NORMAL', relaxed, easy going, able to go anywhere, do anything and to just feel GOOD inside, content, happy. FREE to live your life!
CBT is a fast, effective, short term therapy
Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) could help you get your life back on track in a very short time?
CBT is Clinically PROVEN to be THE most effective treatment in the WORLD for what is wrong with you. It is SAFE, natural,drug free and is fully endorsed by the MAJORITY of the World's Health Organisations
It is grounded in the HERE and NOW. The past is explored but not dwelled upon. The aim of CBT is to turn you into your OWN therapist and teach you skills you can apply to any difficulties that might arise at any time in the rest of your life.
CBT4PANIC was created by a group of dedicated Professional Cognitive Behavioural Therapists and Psychotherapists with extensive training and years of expertise working both in the private sector and for the British National Health Service.
The main treatment plan is divided into 4 concise sections
1. Understanding Panic & Anxiety
2. Rapid Recovery Skills
3. Practicing Recovery
4. Maintaining Recovery
- CBT4PANIC will work for anyone no matter how long they have had anxiety
- Online CBT has been show to be as effective as face to face CBT
- Section 1 Complete PDF48 pages
- Anxiety is not always a bad thing05:01
- We 'Panic' because we make a mistake08:22
- Understanding the Cycle of Fear09:41
- Why we have repeated panic attacks06:54
- The role of Safety Seeking Behaviour10:59
- The Avoidance Trap05:54
- Blank Worksheets17 pages
- Section 2 Complete PDF75 pages
- Catch it. Check it. Change it.04:29
- The Downward Arrow Technique08:04
- Panic attacks can't do you any actual harm10:29
- Correcting common anxiety false alarms08:38
- Dealing with obsessional thoughts11:15
- Keeping a Panic Attack Diary06:28
- Acceptance Behaviour Strategies09:48
- Stop stirring the pond07:28
- It will pass - Give it time07:57
- Summary of acceptance strategies07:50
- MIndfulness Techniques07:17
- See the thoughts as just thoughts08:40
- Test Pilot Mode06:33
- Normalising Statements & Flash Cards06:54
- Normalising statements during panic07:50
- Sample Flashcard07:22
- How practice develops07:46
- Don't worry about the 'details'08:39
- Section 3 Complete PDF56 pages
- Graduated Exposure Practice07:07
- 3 types of Graduated Exposure06:03
- Overcome fear of physical sensations09:30
- How to deal with palpitations05:43
- Overcome dizziness and light headedness08:02
- Overcome shaking and tension07:34
- Example of Interoceptive Exposure12:49
- Lose your fear of external situations08:42
- Break it down into small steps05:14
- The importance of S.M.A.R.T goals06:42
- Practice essentials10:55
- Learning how to 'wait' and not run11:10
- Example exposure worksheet10:27
- Example exposure session for external situations09:38
- Letting go of safety seeking behaviours07:50
- Imaginal exposure practice for difficult situations04:48
- Getting creative with 'Behavioural Experiments'04:43
- Sample behavioural experiments and summary of section 314:19
- Section 4 Complete PDF54 pages
- Troubleshooting if progress is slow07:51
- Dealing with setbacks - A vital part of recovery07:57
- Essential reminders03:24
- Moving beyond all doubt05:43
- Common ways we maintain anxiety and how to deal with them06:35
- Dealing with a continuous feeling of anxiety04:50
- Unusual symptoms - symptom shifting05:50
- It doesn't feel like 'just anxiety'09:56
- Normalise your routine - do less self focussing07:56
- Dealing with waking from sleep in panic08:55
- Diet and exercise08:52
- What about medication04:47
- Emergency Video to help during a panic attack08:49
- Audio recap of Section 1 - Understanding panic13:36
- If you feel overwhelmed09:27
- Help during a panic attack04:11
- Dealing with palpitations04:50
- If you wake up in panic03:47
- If you can't sleep10:13
- Dealing with 'Mental Panic'09:26
- Doing the practice successfuly06:09
- Dialogues between a therapist and a patient with panic disorder94 pages
- Overcoming Obsessional thoughts associated with panic disorder54 pages
- An introduction to Mindfulness56 pages
Thanks you for checking out my courses on Udemy.
PIANOFORALL is one of the most popular piano courses online and has now taught more than 300,000 students worldwide since 2006. If you would like more information on the course or to read hundreds more amazing reviews check out the Pianoforall main website online.
CBT4PANIC is a professional Cognitive Behavioural Therapy treatment plan for anxiety, panic disorder and agoraphobia. CBT4PANIC was created by a group of dedicated Professional Cognitive Behavioural Therapists and Psychotherapists with extensive training and years of expertise working both in the private sector and for the British National Health Service.
My goal in life is to share my passions and to make whatever seems complicated EASY! I believe we all have a great capacity for learning - if we are taught in the right way! Learning should be FUN :-)