What you'll learn
- You will learn how to understand human behavior, modify toxic patterns and how to help people to realise their potential for personal growth
- You will learn how to conduct CBT practice sessions and how to create a useful framework for structuring the session
- You will learn how to establish professional relationship and trust with your clients
- You will find out about the tricks that will improve the way you communicate
- You will help people to realise their potential for personal growth
- No prior knowledge of Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) is required
After taking CBT - Cognitive Behavioral Therapy course you will know how to deeply understand and manage emotions, how to modify toxic behavior, set goals and build trust with your clients. This course also provides a great framework for both individual and professional development and improving your communication skills. CBT - Cognitive Behavioral Therapy course will help you to learn how to establish healthy professional boundaries with your clients and you will be able to help yourself and other people to realise the potential for personal growth. Once you reach a high level of understanding human behavior, you will know the right way to modify different toxic and unhealthy patterns and how to help people to realise their potential for personal growth. You will learn how to teach people how to establish appropriate, relevant and practical goals. Also taking this course you will find out about many useful tricks and details that will improve the way you communicate with people, regardless if they are your clients or not. Furthermore, no prior knowledge of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) is required, all you need is determination and a will to learn and improve the quality of your life. The foundation of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy - CBT is at the root of everything you will learn in the life-coaching and any form of personal growth.
Who this course is for:
- People interested in gaining an insight into understanding human behaviour and why people think and act the way they do. Individuals interested in becoming CBT practitioners and life coaches.
- Individuals interested in communicating effectively with other people
Over the past ten years, I have worked closely with a large number of clients, numerous aspiring entrepreneurs and people who wanted to get a better job and get ahead in their career. Since 2008 I've coached and mentored hundreds of candidates in Corporate world and helped them develop the winning body language and master the non-verbal communication.