CBT and Nutrition Ultimate Certification Course
What you'll learn
- To understand the basic cognitive-behavioural models for major depressive disorder
- To understand basic cognitive-behavioural intervention strategies
- To equip the participants the skills to conduct a typical CBT session in a collaborative manner
- to develop a shared case formulation
- The participants will be able to identify negative automatic thoughts, cognitive biases, and safety behaviours and how they interact with emotions
- NO requirements or prerequisites
Research in the medical and behavioural sciences and information about cognitive behavioural therapy and pharmacological treatments for mental disorders is rapidly changing. Furthermore, medical and health concerns are unique to each individual and require individual attention and care.
Cognitive-behavioural therapy (CBT) holds a unique status in the field of mental health – CBT is effective for many psychological problems, is relatively brief, and is well received by individuals
A large volume of research has been published regarding CBT, including a number of well-designed studies involving people in “real world” clinical settings. Yet despite this large base of evidence, information about CBT has not been well communicated to consumers, families, and providers of health care. Consequently, CBT is not being used as extensively as the research would warrant.
Many individuals (consumers, families, and professionals alike) are unaware of the effectiveness of CBT for different problems. There is additional uncertainty about the effectiveness of different formats of CBT
CBT is attracting increasing levels of interest from health care professionals, consumers and families. A variety of factors may contribute to this rise in popularity. First, recent decades have seen a growing recognition of the high prevalence rates of many psychological problems. Mental disorders negatively affect the quality of life for the person as well as his or her family. Many of these disorders (including depression, anxiety) have been shown to respond well to CBT. we face increased demands for efficient and cost-effective health care services. CBT has the benefits of being structured, effective and, in most cases, relatively brief. Third, people are increasingly interested in alternatives to medications.
the strategies and skills of CBT can be applied to many of life’s challenges. The strategies and skills a person acquires to manage depression, for example, can also be used to manage chronic pain or maintain exercise. The effectiveness of CBT in changing and maintaining changes in behaviour makes it very important to consumers and to health care services.
The course aims at developing basic understanding about nutrition, its effect on human health and newer advances in food technology. This course encompasses physiological, biochemical and social aspects of food and discusses relationship between metabolites and human health. Moreover, the course is focused on the advances in the most emerging area of applied science of Nutraceuticals (where food is the medicine). The knowledge of nutrition under extreme climate conditions, space nutrition, and sports nutrition empowers students' knowledge and skills to utilize food as a powerful tool for physical, mental, and social wellbeing.
1. The course provides a detailed insight into understanding the composition, molecular interaction and bio-mechanisms of the food metabolites. 2. The course has a multidisciplinary emphasis providing a broad base of knowledge and understanding of the wide role of nutrition in sustaining health and preventing diseases. 3. It introduces students to most advanced aspects of food and nutrition to serve space nutrition, sports nutrition, understand genetically modified food, functional foods etc.
The course is aimed to enable students to gain knowledge about interaction between food, body and health under normal and special circumstances
To provide students with the knowledge of basic terminology and several aspects of nutrition and the functions of food in healthy life sustenance; • To ensure that students are familiar with the food classification, nutrition during special conditions and role of special functional food; • To equip students with knowledge and understanding of modern aspects of nutritional science and food usage
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is interested in CBT
- Anyone who has the passion for learning
I am online teacher and I love teaching people from all around the world
I know to speak few languages
I am interested in learning and teaching psychology, design, health
I have a good experience in teaching many things for example psychology
You’ll learn how to create a case conceptualization, identify and evaluate anxious thoughts, incorporate mindfulness into treatment, and implement behavioral experiments and exposure exercises.