Cavity casting aluminum & Mold design with solidworks
What you'll learn
- Students will learn how to modify the piece to perform in reality.
- How to do draft analysis and part wall thickness analysis.
- How to make design changes from idea to realization to production.
- I will teach the students how to create a mold for casting aluminum in the cavity, they will also learn when and how to use sand core.
- We will apply some methods that you have not seen before in the design and casting of aluminum in the cavity, also the problems that are found in the production
- You will have basic and professional knowledge to work in this type of industry because in this course you will learn aluminum flow and analysis with software.
- After completing the course you are able to complete the projects for which this course is dedicated.
- You must have solidworks software for design, and if you want to do metal flow simulation you must have Inspire Cast software
In this course, students will learn how to complete a project from start to finish, including:
1. Product analysis, can the cavity casting product be realized?
2. Basic knowledge in aluminum casting, where we will realize several different projects
3. Mold design with Solidworks software using several different methods.
4. The simulation and analysis of aluminum appears to be done in the Inspire Cast software, you will have basic knowledge of this Inspire Cast software module
After completing this course, students will be able to carry out various projects in this type of industry and mold crime in the plastic industry, they will also learn a lot from this course to design for their personal needs.
Students will have a different concept to realize a project after completing this course.
In this course we will realize projects that cannot be realized with core only, we will realize with sand core when it is necessary in the part, we will also prepare the shingle mold for the project that needs to be realized.
The aluminum casting industry is complicated, if you do not understand the basics it is very difficult to create a mold, in this industry it is more important to build the mold properly, other parameters during the process can be adjusted.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for students who want to learn: Aluminum cavity casting, mold design, design modification, design analysis and project implementation.
Master Degree Faculty of Mechanical Engineering
University of Prishtina “Hasan Prishtina”, Prishtine (Kosovo) Thesis of Master Degree: Labeat Musaj: " DEFINITION OF PROCESSING OF STEEL 20MNCR5 BY CUTTING FORCES HELP IN PROCESSING WITH TURNING"
Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering
Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, University of Prishtina “Hasan Prishtina”, Prishtine (Kosovo) Departament: Production and Automation Thesis: AUTOMATION OF PROCESSES TO JOINING PVC PLASTIC PROFILES BY WELDING IN WELDING MACHINE
Certified SOLIDWORKS Expert in Mechanical Design
AB Skogslunds Metallgjuteri Anderstorp, Sweden
Mold Design Engineer-Maintenace Engineer January 2019 – January 2023
Vå Pressgjuteri AB Ås, Sweden
Maintenance Engineer June 2018 – January 2019
M-Technologie Lebanë, Kosovo
Mechanical Engineer March 2016 – May 2018
Labi-training center and courses Prishtinë, Kosovo
Teacher January 2008 – May 2018
• Mathematics I, II and III
• The Resistance of Materials