Catia V5 Beginner to Advanced - Automotive and Industrial
What you'll learn
- Workbenches: Sketcher, Part Design, Assembly Design, Drafting, Generative Shape Design (GSD), Sheetmetal Design and DMU Kinematics (simulations)
- Practice projects to extend your experience fast
- Learn about different industries and how to look for jobs, make your CV and showcase your skills
- Learn to use the software in real job design
- Learn how to think like a professional design engineer
- Learn about the automotive industry and Formula 1
- Learn how to build portfolio for design engineering
- Just basic computer usage
- You need to have Catia V5 installed before starting this course
My name is Alex, and I am a Design Engineer.
I have been working for more than 18 years with Catia V5 in automotive engineering, racing and industrial design.
All the knowledge and experience that I gained helped me work with companies like Ferrari Formula One Team, Red Bull Racing, Jaguar Land Rover, Aston Martin and others.
In this course I will teach you everything I know about Catia V5 and everything you need, to be ready to work in a company.
I will show you all the commands and also how to use them in real design like you would be working on a job.
Catia V5 is easy to learn. Learning how to use it is the real secret. And its not that hard, I will show you.
You don’t need 30 hours to learn this software.
My videos are edited only with the information that you need with no intro and no waiting around.
You will also have my personal email where I will answer your questions and help you if you need it.
First we will build two assemblies from scratch where you will learn how to design in Catia V5.
Then you study the video library where all the commands and options will be explained in detail.
After you study the library there are other videos with tips and projects to consolidate your experience.
At the end I made some videos with information from all the industries I worked in and with tips.
This course will teach you Catia V5 and also how to use it in a business environment.
I will show you how I got my first job with no experience and how you can also do it.
Everything I teach comes from my practical experience only, no theories.
And I only wish to give you some inspiration.
See you in the course!
Who this course is for:
- Individuals that are interested to work in Catia V5 CAD Design
Over 18 years of using Catia V5 in different industries. I have been working in the automotive and racing industries with companies like: Scuderia Ferrari Formula 1 Team, Red Bull Racing, Jaguar Land Rover and Aston Martin.
In my early years of development I have been working with manufacturing companies designing steel structures, electrical devices and automations for industrial plants.
I am proficient in various software and applications used in project development and in a hand full of Catia V5 workbenches: part and assembly, electrical cabling and harness, sheetmetal design, generative shape design, CAD CAM and CNC machining, Piping, Tubing and HVAC.