CATIA V5 3D Design & Modeling Course for Beginner
What you'll learn
- You will Learn CATIA V5 from Basics and will gain deep understanding about Sketch and Part Design Module.
- You will Learn each and every command in Sketch and Part design Module with plenty of Examples.
- You will design industry components in CATIA V5 during this course like a CATIA V5 Pro.
- You will be able to Handle simple Design task on CATIA V5 based on Part Design module after finishing this course.
- You will get 50 interview questions on CATIA V5 as a bonus materials at the end of the Course.
- There is no Prerequisites for this Course.
This CATIA V5 Course has been design by an industry expert and covered each end every command of Sketch and Part design Module. Learning CATIA V5 from an Industry expert will help you to understand the real understanding of industry requirement.
This course has been design for individuals who wants to join Automotive, Aerospace, ship building or Rail Industry as a design Engineer or a Freelancer. Even If you are a student and wants to learn CATIA V5 to get additional help to finish master thesis, this course will also help.
Individuals who learned CATIA V5 and need a quick brush-up for an interview, this course will definitely will help.
Highlights about the Course "CATIA V5 3D Design & Modeling Course for Beginner"
- Basic introduction about CATIA V5.
- Each command will be explain with an example and with an explanation of industrial use.
- Plenty of assignment for practice and all the materials are downloadable.
- List of all command in a sheet, which can be download.
- 50 interview question related to CATIA V5.
Who this course is for:
- Students who are interested to Learn CAD software and CATIA V5.
- Enthusiastic Freshers who are willing to Join Design Industry as a Design Engineer.
- Industry Professionals looking for new skills in CAD.
I am an industry specialist and worked on Automotive and Aerospace industry as a Consultant. I have worked more than 13 years in the Design industry and worked in Europe (For example UK & Germany) and Asia (For example India). During this period I have executed plenty of project by myself. What I have learned, I would like to share with new enthusiastic designer who wants to take the industry to new level.