Paint atmospheric sunset with soft pastel!
- 36 mins on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Create atmospheric soft pastel painting!
- Students will bring their pastel painting alive with lighting, and atmosphere!
- Students need to have soft pastel crayons. Similar crayons like mine.
- Stundents need to have sufficient painting skills with pastel.
How to draw sunset with soft pastel?
If you are interested in classical drawing tools and techniques, try this course and make your own painting with soft pastel! The course is for those, who are already familiar with soft pastel, not a beginner course!
What do you need for the course?
In the course I've used the following colours for the picture. (FYI: Of course, you don't have to use the same when drawing.)
- bright red earth, burnt sienna, burnt umber, deep violet, deft blue, ivory black, krapplack, light orange, light oxide red, naples yellow reddish, permanent red 1- pale, portioli red earth, prussian dark green, purple, sky blue
Use a dark blue toned paper, not a white one!
Structure of the course
- finding the aspect for the composition
- sketching the horizon
- develop the picture using dark colours to the brightest ones
Come and join the course and create amazing classical illustration!
- This course is for you if you want to take the leap to atmospheric pastel painting
- This course is for you if you want to learn some of my tips and tricks of pastel painting
- Please do not take this course if you are a pastel painter professional! You might learn a few tricks, but someone with your skill level might need more.