Cat essentials: Litter box
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- implement perfect cat toilet management
- reduce stress for their felines during litter box usage
- and find solutions for common litter box issues
- Of course there are almost as many reasons for cats to not use their litter box correctly as there are cases. Therefore I can naturaly not guarantee to solve your specific problem by this course. But we can make sure, that it is not the common average reasons... ;-)
- You just need to love your cat and be willing to stay devoted to settle things, because it might take a moment or two...
- Else there are no prior requirements other than booking the course and being ready to learn something new about your cat
Hello & meow!
My name is Constance and I am a professional cat therapist.
Booh, there is pooh on the couch!
In this course, I tell you everything about how to create the correct toilet cirumstances for your cat. I will give you information on how these things are kept in nature (when cats live wildly) and thus, how you can adapt your home cat toilet situation best possible to fit the instincts of your cat. And sssh! I will share the secret with you, why my cat toilet (and I have 3 fellow felines!) never stinks!
Additionally, I describe several common cases of litter box issues from my experience as a cat therapist and how I was able to solve them – and you can solve them too! Sign up now!
What Udemy's quality review team says about this course:
“Hello and meow,” as instructor and cat therapist Constance Boehle says by way of introduction. In this course, she wants to help you “create the correct toilet circumstances for your cat.” Even if you have multiple felines living with you, Constance’s advice will make them happy doing their business while also keeping your home odor-free. This might be our favorite course this month!
(Source: Udemy Blog Post Instructors / "Hidden gems for November")
- This course is meant for regular cat owners, who want to make sure, the litter box situation is best for their kitties
- ...or those, who face difficulties with their cats urination/defecation habbits.
Overview of the complete course and its background as well as an introduction of the instructor.
Explanations around the natural behavior of the cat as a basis for the rest of the course. Don't miss! It's valuable information.
Which kind of litter box fits the cats needs best and why is that so?
Link for those, who have "standing peers": https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B002BDU8EW/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1638&creative=6742&creativeASIN=B002BDU8EW&linkCode=as2&tag=kataufdercou-21
Basic information for the subject, questions you should be asking yourself in the beginning, when analyzing the situation and first steps you wanna take - including a really practical tipp on how to get rid of deeply sunk in urine smell...
Mentioned link to EMs: http://www.teraganix.com/EM-1-Microbial-Inoculant-Microbial-Inoculants-p/1000.htm