Cat essentials: Litter box
What you'll learn
- implement perfect cat toilet management
- reduce stress for their felines during litter box usage
- and find solutions for common litter box issues
- Of course there are almost as many reasons for cats to not use their litter box correctly as there are cases. Therefore I can naturaly not guarantee to solve your specific problem by this course. But we can make sure, that it is not the common average reasons... ;-)
- You just need to love your cat and be willing to stay devoted to settle things, because it might take a moment or two...
- Else there are no prior requirements other than booking the course and being ready to learn something new about your cat
Hello & meow!
My name is Constance and I am a professional cat therapist.
Booh, there is pooh on the couch!
In this course, I tell you everything about how to create the correct toilet cirumstances for your cat. I will give you information on how these things are kept in nature (when cats live wildly) and thus, how you can adapt your home cat toilet situation best possible to fit the instincts of your cat. And sssh! I will share the secret with you, why my cat toilet (and I have 3 fellow felines!) never stinks!
Additionally, I describe several common cases of litter box issues from my experience as a cat therapist and how I was able to solve them – and you can solve them too! Sign up now!
What Udemy's quality review team says about this course:
“Hello and meow,” as instructor and cat therapist Constance Boehle says by way of introduction. In this course, she wants to help you “create the correct toilet circumstances for your cat.” Even if you have multiple felines living with you, Constance’s advice will make them happy doing their business while also keeping your home odor-free. This might be our favorite course this month!
(Source: Udemy Blog Post Instructors / "Hidden gems for November")
Who this course is for:
- This course is meant for regular cat owners, who want to make sure, the litter box situation is best for their kitties
- ...or those, who face difficulties with their cats urination/defecation habbits.
Hello & meow everybody!
My name is Constance and I am a successful cat therapist from Germany. I developed my own holistic approach on how to cure both behavioral and medical issues in cats by diving into the very root of the problem, include my knowledge about our felines' natural behavior and medical circumstances. My main areas of interest are behavior, chronical deseases and food, as many problems are caused by feeding.
I am a trained animal healing practitioner as well as a human psychotherapy healing practitioner. I do all kinds of advanced trainings on cat food, homepathy, behavior and other on a regular basis and gathered hundreds and hundreds of experiences with my actual customers in my own cat therapy office in Hamburg, Germany.
So far I have been able to help more than 1,000 cats and their owners by face to face consultations. I appeared several times on German Television in the largest German pet tv show "Hundkatzemaus" and "Martin Rütters tierische 10" as well as others and had the German press write about me, such as e.g. Our Cats or BILD Zeitung. Cat language is international, so I decided to step forward and also help US kitties.
Whenever you have any questions, queries or suggestions, please feel free to contact me either by Udemy question section in the course, my american Facebook page or american website, which you can find under the links named on this page. I will be glad to help!