Cassandra - Completely Basic Hands on
What you'll learn
- Reach to intermediate level of cassandra structure
- Install cassandra and use it, completely basic. Not theoretical
- How to apply to your machine Cassandra Environment basically
- Import Complex file into cassandra data store and manage it
- How to select from a data store in Cassandra
- Using Filter, Insert, update, delete, drop, Truncate
- Basic sql but not mandatory
Install Cassandra and use it into your local machine.
This course is not theoretical course, you can implement and perform these lessons into your machine.
In addition, you can understand the architecture of cassandra structure step by step
you will learn Everything you need as hands on
Installation of Cassandra
Set up Configuration
dml, ddl scripting, using cqlsh
file actions - importing and exporting data
Creating functions and aggregating the values on cassandra
Who this course is for:
- Students of Information technology
- Who is interested in Big Data technologies
More than 10 years of experience as a professional data Engineer. Deep knowledge for everything about data and its way from starting to final.
Now, I am here to share my Know-how, experience of huge data projects with students who want to plan career in Data Engineering and for them who want to learn about these technologies and discover further.