Casino Games : Demystified
- 39 mins on-demand video
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Gaming math
- Standard deviation
- Hold Percentage
- Random Events
- Be able to read and understand English
Learn how games work! Take a dive into the mathematics and statistics that form the backbone of some of the most popular casino games. Understand what makes the game work for the casino and how to make your own!
1. Combinations and permutations (Combinatorics)
2. Expectation and Pay Tables
3. Standard Deviation of Expectation
- Anyone interested in how casino games work
Awareness of the event space of a game allows you to exploit its inherent traits.
Casino games are by nature, random and follow a loose set of laws to defy prediction.
To learn more about combinations and permutations:
Calculating this interesting facet of games allows you to create a diverse range of innovative wagers.