Cash Management with QuickBooks Online
- 1 hour on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand the bank account type inside of the QBO Chart of Accounts
- Link the Business Bank Accounts to QuickBooks Online
- Download banking transactions in QuickBooks Online
- Create Bank Rules for Recurring Transactions in QuickBooks Online
- Understand how to read the Cash Flow Statement and it's importance
- Students will need access to the internet to view lecture videos and work with the QuickBooks Online sample company
This course focuses on how to use the banking features only within QuickBooks Online. Please note, this course doesn't focus on QuickBooks Online as a whole, just how to properly work with the banking features and cash management tools. The banking features within QuickBooks Online are designed to help streamline the bookkeeping process and manage cash flow more effectively for your small business. The topics covered in this course are:
Understanding the purpose of the chart of accounts
QuickBooks Online and Your Business Bank and Credit Card Accounts
Linking Your Bank and Credit Card Accounts to QuickBooks Online
Bank Feeds and Bookkeeping
Creating Bank Rules for Recurring Banking transactions
The Cash Flow Statement
- This course is designed to teach how to use the banking features within QuickBooks Online. This course can be taken by small business owners and also accounting professional who want to learn more about the QBO banking features.
Here is an introduction to this course.
In this lecture, the correlation of the business checking account to QuickBooks Online will be discussed in greater detail. Emphasis will be placed on the importance of utilizing the QuickBooks Online banking features.