Cash Flow Management
- 1 hour on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand why having a cash flow problem is much risker than having a few months of losses in your business
- This course has no prerequisites
We have all heard the saying "CASH IS KING." The old time phrase is extremely relevant if you run a small business.
Without sufficient cash flow, a business will most likely fail even if the business has consistent positive monthly net profits.
This class will demonstrate the difference between cash flow and net profit. The class will also provide you with a simple tool that will help you understand and visualize how profit and cash flow work side by side.
- This course is for anyone who wants to understand how cash flows through a business. The course demonstrates how a business can pay its monthly bills while at the same time encountering consecutive months of losses. You will also learn how having a cash flow problem is more detrimental to your business than experiencing consecutive monthly losses.
- Anyone who always wondered the difference between earned income and cash flow