Cash Flow & Fund Flow- A Complete Study
What you'll learn
- Learning Concepts of Cash Flow & Fund Flow from student’s perspective. Technical jargon avoided and stress on accounting reasoning than accounting techniques.
- Learning the Golden Rules of Cash Flows and Fund Flows
- Learning the implications of both Cash Flow & Fund Flow Statement.
- Learning the steps in preparing the Statements in easy steps.
- Learning step by step method of preparing each statement in Excel Worksheet through live case studies
- Cementing the understanding with Practice Tests
- Brainstorming with loads of MCQs.
- Revising the learning with Assignments and Solutions given in the end.
- No prior knowledge required for enrolling into the course. Even a person without Accounting and Finance background can take the course.
- Just stay focused while learning and take notes. Practice the Tests and attempt all the MCQ’s to master the concepts.
- An internet connection and a Laptop/PC/Mobile/Tablet.
Do you know Cash Flow & Fund Flow Analysis is a Force Multiplier in Financial Analysis?
Balance Sheet & the Income Statements are static and inert Financial Statements. The Cash Flow and Fund Flow break down and dissect them to bring life, and enhance the intrinsic value of the financial statements.
Every student of finance, a banker, lawyer, entrepreneur, small investor, or those preparing for any competitive exam, having conceptual weakness, should have a clear understanding of the financial concepts.
This course focuses on strengthening the Cash Flow & Fund Flow Concepts and pivots on the Learner-Centered Method of imparting skills-based knowledge. Technical jargon in the lectures has been avoided for easy understanding and case studies have been worked out on accounting reasoning than accounting techniques, to aid students without accounting and finance backgrounds. The conceptual lectures coupled with loads of Case Studies in Excel sheets, MCQs, and Assignments will develop the students to walk through the minefields confidently.
The course is divided into 3 Modules, containing 13 lecture videos plus lots of 100 MCQ’s and Assignments to help you to master the subject completely.
How this course is different?
The Course is ideally suited for students without strong accounting and finance backgrounds.
Focus on the Concepts with Case Studies
Step by Step Preparation of Cash Flow Statements in Excel Sheet with Analysis and Interpretation.
Step by Step Preparation of Fund Flow Statements in Excel Sheet with Analysis and Interpretation.
MCQs at the end to Self-Test your understanding.
Assignments at the end of each module.
Download Course Completion Certificate at the end of the course
24x7 Live Support in case of any query.
Advice to Students:
Go through each lesson and take notes.
Go through the Case Studies and Practice
Attempt all the MCQs at the end of each module.
Practice the Assignments at the end of each module
Who this course is for:
- This course is ideally suited for students of finance, bankers, lawyers, entrepreneurs, small investors, those appearing for competitive exams and those having passion for the subject.
- This course is for those individuals who have discovered their weakness & gaps in knowledge and skills and wish to overcome them.
- This course is for those who avoid books, but have a thirst for knowledge.
Zenith Academics is a platform engaged in preparing engaging online courses in diverse subjects with a student bias. We strive to achieve a multidisciplinary approach to learning and provide engaging online courses in psychology, banking, finance, law, technology, language, etc. to reach a vast multitude of students worldwide. We engage domain experts to create courses as per student needs. We have created multiple courses on Psychotherapies and Finance & Banking.
In the past, this platform has launched four courses on psychotherapies, prepared by Najwa Bashir, a counseling psychologist, which has been very well received by the global student community.
I am Sudam Ghosh (B. Com; M.B.A.; LLB; C.S.(Inter); C.A.I.I.B.), founder of Zenith Academics and instructor for finance & banking courses. I have worked as a Credit Officer at various levels, including as Branch Head, in Very Extra Large Branch and as Chief Manager, Faculty at Apex Training College of a Public Sector Bank, for a long time, and also have 20 years of experience of teaching credit and financial management subjects.
It has been my passion for teaching that has brought me to this global platform. My experience enables me to focus on the weakness of the students and handhold them towards success. In this course, you will experience a simple style of teaching, which makes the students grasp the basic concepts, step by step before delving into complex areas of learning.
So hook on to the courses and experience the journey.
Looking forward to connecting with you.
CEO, Zenith Academics